whats buu's transform look like?

Best answers
does all his fat shrink into him and he grows taller? hows it happen?

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
he turns into evil buu somehow. i guess the screen lights up and he changes models during the blur.

Best answers
I'm not sure how its done, but I would make a giant puff of smoke and simply change the models while it was hidden. Saves alot of time trying to morph the model which I don't even think is possible in halflife.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah a pink smoke cloud is just like the show.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by jds6900
I'm not sure how its done, but I would make a giant puff of smoke and simply change the models while it was hidden. Saves alot of time trying to morph the model which I don't even think is possible in halflife.
well alot of things that are not possable have been done, go back 3 years and ask vavle if they can make a esf mod like this, they would say "with the hl engi? u have to be jokineg"

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i wonder if smoke blasts out of the holes on Majin Buu's head when he powers up.

Best answers
Shouldnt he smoke into a cloud and turn into Super/evil buu?

that and wasnt this version suppost to add going SSJ?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
LOL. I hope he has his childlike voice with his BUUUUUUU every freaking attack. :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I love the child voice.Oh i hate evil buu he is ugly and skinny.I think after fat buu it should be super buu.

Best answers
Fat buu gets mad becaue the terrorists kill his dog. He lets all his evil out in the steam that comes out o his head. All the steam forms evil buu. Fat buu tries to turn evil buu into chocolate but evil buu reflects it and fat buu is turned into choclate. Evil buu eats fat buu and then he lets out a ton of pink smoke and transforms within the smoke. Then later in the show Super Buu eats gotenks and changes into Kid Buu. I tink thats how it goes if i remember right.

Best answers
*****WARNING... season spoiler.. not for the faint of heart..... and eyes***************

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>nope>>>>he>>>>becomes>>>>>normal>>>>>>>buu>>>>with>>>>>>>>gotenks>>>>>power>>>>>>>>>>>>>and>>>>>>>>>>>shirt>>>>>>>>>>after>>>>>>>>30>>>>>>>>>>>minutes>>>>>>>>>>>he>>>>>>>turns>>>>>>>>into>>>>>>>>>>buu>>>>>>>>>>>>with>>>>>>>>>piccolos>>>>>>>>>cape>>>>>>>>>>>>>>he>>>>>>>>>>>only>>>>>>>>>>>>becomes>>>>>>>>>>>>>kid>>>>>>>>>>>>>buu>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>because>>>>>>>>>>>fat>>>>>>>>>>buu>>>>>>>>>>was>>>>>>>>>>half>>>>>>>>>>>connected>>>>>>>>>>inside>>>>>>>>>>>>buu>>>>>>>>>>>>so>>>>>>>>>>he>>>>>>>>>>>only>>>>>>>>>>>>has>>>>>>>>half>>>>>>>>>>>of>>>>>>>>>>>>normal>>>>>>>buu's>>>>>>>>>>>>powers>>>>>>>>>>>>emphasis>>>>>>>>>>>>on>>>>>>>>>>KID>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>buu>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

don't say i didn't warn you about the spoiler......

Ascended Player Elite
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Well acually yes.
But one minior differance. :p
Super Buu absorbes both ssj3 Gotenks and Piccolo to become what he becomes. :devil:

And well its a lil late for the spoiler warning dont you think. :rolleyes:
LOL

ultrassj_vegeta

U
is kid buu strong or weak??

edit: like compared to super buu or wat.. does he become weaker wen fat buu goes away?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I always thought that Kid Buu was the strongest of all his forms. But i'm probably wrong.

Best answers
Super Buu with Goten, Trunks and Piccolo was his strongest form. Kid Buu is his strongest natural form I guess you can say (before he absorbs anybody). This is also his original form, before he swallowed a fat kai and turned into Fat Buu. This is also where he gets his kindness from.

Best answers
Anyone know when The rest of the Buu sagas coming out in Austrlia they cut the series just as vegeta exploded!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom