3 questions

m00

Best answers
I posted something like early but it didn't help, so I'm posting again :|

1. MY GRAPHICS ARE STUFFED!!! My skins, they are stuffed. You can see the arms and legs move through the skin. Anyone know how to fix it. I tried changing the videos modes, still no luck. I have a Geforce 2, which is good I guess.

and

2. Anyone know where to get waypoints for esf????

and

3. Anyone know how to change the crosshair?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well I can tell you that you can't download waypoints for akimbot, you have to make them yourself. The other questions I can't answer, but you shouldn't make another topic on the exact same thing that you already asked.

m00

Best answers
I changed the questions though, it's not EXACTLY like the first one. And does anyone know what the Server/Chan is for this site on irC?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by m00
I posted something like early but it didn't help, so I'm posting again :|

1. MY GRAPHICS ARE STUFFED!!! My skins, they are stuffed. You can see the arms and legs move through the skin. Anyone know how to fix it. I tried changing the videos modes, still no luck. I have a Geforce 2, which is good I guess.

and

and

1. sorry cant help ya

2.well if u ask someone nicely on irc or something they might make some for you, but i have no idea where to download them, i doubt u can.

3. change ur crosshair pic (somewhere in ur esf folder, look around) too a different now, you can get afew at http://www.redsaiyan.net

Welcome to the forums m00

Best answers
post some screenshots(press f5 and they save to your half life folder or cs folder if you dont have half life) and ill tell you if its your comp or just the crappy alpha models.(oh and by the way if your models look bad compared to the screenshots on the main page its cause those screenshots are from the upcoming alpha), and as for the other 2 questions i cant really help you

Best answers
Originally posted by Fixxxer
post some screenshots(press f5 and they save to your half life folder or cs folder if you dont have half life) and ill tell you if its your comp or just the crappy alpha models.(oh and by the way if your models look bad compared to the screenshots on the main page its cause those screenshots are from the upcoming alpha), and as for the other 2 questions i cant really help you
fixxxer not the upcoming alpha but the upcoming beta:p

Best answers
Ok i know this is a stupid question
but in the upcoming beta
is a generic ki, a beam, or those little ki balls???
bec im getting a lil confused, some say its a beam, and some say its the balls

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes there is a generic ki BEAM. Every character has one.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
AND balls.

We saw pics of both beta moves. so its AND.

Uh... 1 post a pic

2. Some ppl use bots online. When they do (bots have 5 ping) ask the admin for there waypoint file.

3. uh..... uhmm.... with a few proggies but I gotta look that up.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1. Cant help ya!!
2. I dunno where u can d/l em!!
3. Download Sprite Viewer, Sprite Maker, and Sprite Wizard!! You can probably find them by searching at http://www.google.com
You'll also need a graphics creating/editing program to make the picture of the crosshair usch as Photoshop!!
4. The IRC channel is #esf on irc.gamesnet.net

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by m00

Seems that the only solution for this is: wait for the beta! All your worries will drift away :D , because:

1) Completely new graphics,
2) You don't need waypoints for the official ESF-Bot,
3) Crosshair is changed.

Best answers
he means akimbot and i think i know why he needs waypoints.

BECAUSE IF NOT THERE APPEARS A MESSAGE EVERY SECOND THAT U DONT HAVE WAYPOINTS AND IT NERVES THE WHOLE TIME!!!

but here it is:

-open console
-type in: waypoints on
-type in: waypoint add
-type in: waypoint save
-type in: waypoint off
-close console

voila the message doesnt nerve anymore, and dont try to make complex waypoint systems, they dont work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom