bubbles

Best answers
i would be cool if you recharge or transform underwater the water starts to bubble up

Best answers
umm u mean bubbles around you or actually on the surface of the water?

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i tink he means under water,this could be simply with sprites like the rocks that go sky high when you power up.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
now that i think about it this would be pretty good idea especially if youcould see it fizz from above

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Doesnt that already happen.I remember the water bubbling

Best answers
Actually it wouldn't be cool for the bubbles on the surface of the water, cuz if your hiding to do a sneak attack, they just shoot at the bubbles and bam, you dead.

Best answers
You will only see the bubbles when u power up, if u want to suprise them don't power up :D

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
It also would be cool if your moves a little to the right if you look from above in the sky. Like in nature, you see the fish swim, but they swim a little to the right.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by gandalf
It also would be cool if your moves a little to the right if you look from above in the sky. Like in nature, you see the fish swim, but they swim a little to the right.
er.. what;/

ultrassj_vegeta

U
?!!! y do fish in nature swim to the right? then how do they go left?

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Pherhaps he wants fishes in the game with special moves like
FISH HA ME HAAAAAA!!! lol:p

Best answers
Originally posted by Fate
Actually it wouldn't be cool for the bubbles on the surface of the water, cuz if your hiding to do a sneak attack, they just shoot at the bubbles and bam, you dead.
if u are hiding to do a sneak attack it is not a good idea to transform underwater (it will most likely make a big yellow blur in the water> now that is drawing attention with or without bubbles) its like saying look at me.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I dont think people really care about bubbles.I think if half life engine can support it.They should have water lift up high in the air.Dont flame me but like when jesus put the stick in the water and it lifted all of the water

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Emeka650
I dont think people really care about bubbles.I think if half life engine can support it.They should have water lift up high in the air.Dont flame me but like when jesus put the stick in the water and it lifted all of the water
I do believe that was Mosus (did I spell that right?) who raised the water in two halves.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Stupid me it was moses.srry got them confused it looked cool in the movie.I would like to see it in esf.If its possible which its not

ultrassj_vegeta

U
in coolers revenge, goku shoots a kame wave that sends the oceans apart or something... i think....

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
All of this is possible with the halflife engine.I code now and then for friends of mine i also worked with halfife's engine and it's possible but don't expect it to be seen in the Beta release.But it's a good idea for the next beta.:yes:

Best answers
I dont know about parting water, because water is a part of the map itself. I could imagine big waves getting "pushed up" (sprite waves appearing and disappearing) from beams and players moving across the water would be possible though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom