Instant Transmition

Best answers
I was wondering if it were possible to code this (instant Transmition) move for goku (or anyone else who knows the technique, but from what ive seen its only goku who knows it)

but i thought the way u could do this is when you press ur buton ,attack or whatnot, a "camera" which only you see out of is moved to where ever you want to translocate to. the way of explaining the camera better is to look at battle of the milenium the way batman uses his bat attack thing which he can control and blow up where ever he wants.

just a idea

EDIT: Cell uses it in the show :rolleyes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
:/ its been ssuggested before, and theres no way you can control it, the idea of random places wouldnt work for this because you might go into someones beam or inside of someone.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, Teleportation is kinda like an instant transmition, and everyone has it. But the random thing, could throw you off the map, under ground, or even into a building.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
er no, try teleporting into a beam see how much of a "teleport" it is, esfs teleport is really just fast movement

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What is the diff between a instantTrassmission and a teleport.They Both are almost the same.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Emeka650
What is the diff between a instantTrassmission and a teleport.They Both are almost the same.
no, esf's teleport is NOT teleport, its just shows moveing very fast, try to "teleport" into a beam and u will see, the instant trassmission goku has is a teleport, and he is the only one who chould do it :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
cell can do it too.And i still dont get whhat you are taliking about.Are you saying in when the dissapear they are just moving fast in the show.I know goku could get to father places with instant transmission.But still teloeport can get you to long places as well.Just not as long.You confuse me tepus.:confused: :confused: o_O ;/

Best answers
well Metal Cooler uses instant transmission, but no movie charectors in the game but
umm i reckon it would be stupid, i mean wot more can it do than teleport (well the speed thing in esf)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
cell can do it too.And i still dont get whhat you are taliking about.Are you saying in when the dissapear they are just moving fast in the show.I know goku could get to father places with instant transmission.But still teloeport can get you to long places as well.Just not as long.You confuse me tepus.:confused: :confused: o_O ;/
UGH!!!

SIMPLE ENUFF

In ESF use the teleport button while going into someone or a beam and u will just stop cos it was coded as moveing fast so to the normall eye it looks likes they are teleporting

get it yet?;/

Best answers
You could add instant transmission to the game, but I am not in favour of it.

Some things to consider:

Goku had to lock into a specific "energy" (thats what they call it in the Funimation versions) which is actually someones ki. You could select instant transmission (it would be like selecting a weapon) and then select a specific player to teleport to, either by putting them in your crosshair, or by means of the scouter, or some other sub-weapon menu.

Instant transmission always seemed to take a little while to initiate. This would have to be added. ie: Press the button, the player model would stand still, put their fingers to their forehead and concentrate then transmit themselves.

I don't see the point in having this but. ESF is too fast for the need of this sort of thing and I think it would make it unfair on characters that can't do it - especially in a game of capture the Dragon Balls for example. Imagine Goku goes and steals the dragon balls from the other team on the other side of the map, then just instant transmissions to a team mate back at their base.
Of course, I'm basing my idea of CTDB on CTF, I don't know if it's the same setup as CTF?

Best answers
I think it should be added by a way of goku dropping a waypoint, and when he uses instant transmission it will take a lot of ki plus there would be a little delay, and he would teleport to the waypoint. Only the player would see the waypoint he dropped.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
easyer way

have a menu with the names of all the people on the server click the name to teleport to them..

IT is not random and u can only do it to people thats the way it is in the show

Sound Artist
Best answers
It may or not be added in Beta 2, for now though, SSJ Goku can do something with his teleport no other can:)

Best answers
Well now that i think about it, it wouldnt be that bad!
but yeam, only for Goku
but Hibiki's idea is perfect...
worth thinking about it, for the next version

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That idea rox hib.That is a nice idea.He always teleports others:yes:

Best answers
That idea rox hib.That is a nice idea.He always teleports others:yes:
Umm Hibiki didn't say that
he said teleport next to them...
I fink it will be 2 hard 2 teleport some1 next 2 u, somewhere else...
plus, if his ur team mate or something, u would piss them off if they dun want it

Best answers
Yeah he was able to teleport anyone that was linked to him at the time that he transported.

I still say it would be no good for team play games. Unless you can only transmit yourself to team mates or something, and transmission never took Ki in the cartoon? Maybe allowing 1 transmission every 5 mins or something would be better than making it drain Ki. What if you want to use it as a last resort to escape a critical death - in CTDB for example - and you have no Ki to do it?

Best answers
Originally posted by catfish
Yeah he was able to teleport anyone that was linked to him at the time that he transported.
No **** shirlock...
yea but 1nce every 5mins would be kinda cool
if u have an unlitmited amount, u can be classified as un stoppable

but damn, i jst thought... if ur getting belted in a melee, how easy is it 2 escape!! dat wouldnt be fair fighting goku den...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom