beam appearance

Best answers
did u guys in beta fix the beams up at all? like in alpha wen u shoot a beam and then turn it it looks like the beam is breaking apart and it looks all boxy. and also in beta do u get less beam control?? or more??

Best answers
From some pictures ive seen its still boxy if you turn the beams in a squared move like in a three way PS. And as for more control or less control i think there is more now cause i remmember the video with gohan firing a kame hame ha around that one mountain.

Best answers
i remember in that one gohan video of him shootin a beam and controling it, it looked like he had a bit more control....

i hope we have more....

Best answers
i dont really care as long as u dont get the control as in DMZ where u can make r beam do friggin 120* turns and chase someoen all around a map for 30 mins cuz that pisses the hell outta me

Best answers
Well, beams also have alot to do with fps. The more you have, the smoother the beams gets. If you have around 20-30 fps, then yea of course the beams will get a little blocky silly :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
actualy u can set the smoothness so its always smoth :p

Best answers
Well then why don't u enlighten then hibiki lol, i don't really get that problem so i wouldnt know how to fix it :p.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom