Akimbot

Best answers
I was playing whit akimbot and i was playing whit vegeta and i saw that i cant use my good attacks anymore i was mad then i removed Akimbot but next thing you know i could use my special attacks again cant you make it so that akimbot plays and we still have our special attacks i dont know if this already been posted so sorry if it is but bye and thx

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I recall at one point that I used akimbot with ESF and I didn't actually have any problems with them. They were a little stupid, but other than that. Not bad.

I would suggest just waiting for the Beta, because the Beta will have its own bots. Thanks to [ESF]Blade. :D

Assuming that's still his name.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah just wait for the beta, the ESF-Bot will be released some time after it. The beta testers have been quite happy with it so far. I think it's better than the Akimbot already :D .

Best answers
oh man ppl u cant help him...

but i know the problem!!!

u use an older akimbot version like 1.8 or sumthing. since akimbot 1.6 esf is supported, but esf was there with version 1.5 where vegeta only had gallit gun and trunks nothing because final flash and burning attack were not implented.

so if u use that now, there is only the weapons/attacks of the old version supported, because akimbot changes the cfg where the attacks are listed.

in the new version 2.4 or 2.3 all attacks are supported. + u can make better waypoint thingys...

Best answers
Hey could u tell me more about the dragon bot thing...
is it gonna be like the pod-bot of cs??
or jst the stupidness taken ou??
if im asking at the rong place, sorry...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by [ESF]Blade
Yeah just wait for the beta, the ESF-Bot will be released some time after it. The beta testers have been quite happy with it so far. I think it's better than the Akimbot already :D .

blade make them fly first :p

then u can say there good

all your sleep are belong to me

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom