Transformation

Best answers
When your able to transform in the beta finally, will your character model instantly change at a set point, or kind of morph into whats its turning into. Im not sure what the half life engine is capable of when it comes to morphing models, but it would be funny to watch krillins hair grow instead of appear hehe

Best answers
it simply makes beep and u are transformed, but the first time u will get a transformation animation with powering up and music of the character

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Transformation affects are PL specific not occurance specific, Also Halflife doesnt support model morphing as you but it, or pixel and vertex shaders or bumpmapping because its and old engine, but joes work on the tansformations is FanDabbyDoesy! :D

BrunO

Best answers
omg the transformations are awsome.... the goku one is like in the freeza fight on namek

ultrassj_vegeta

U
how does he do it? u can't like morph models in hl can u?.... so is there like a flashy lite thing? and the model switches or wat

Best answers
Originally posted by Sierra Sonic
Wait and find out for yourselves, ;)
i know it will come out 2003, so you could do something. making screenshots or soooo..... because i know that when i say: isnt beta boring to play? you will say no... so it would be good to make sum screenies to be handled like a god by other no-life-internet-creatures

Best answers
hmmm :S im really not liking this "next year" thing for the release date its really sorta tooo long i know they dont have to rush it...they are doing it on their own and are not obligated to even release it but i guess it just feels like a really long time. No the end of the world or anything but... hey im just bored everything has to be waited for :rolleyes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
we've been waiting since 2001 why the hell would it take 2 years to pull off.Damn i dont care about the bugs if its going to be released 2003.What type of updates are they adding.They dont have ssj2 so why would it take so long;( ;( Im scared then because if its taking them this long to come out with it.What would beta2 be like4 years.Gosh it takes them awhile might asswell add ssj2 and 3.O_O O_O

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
How about we be patient? I know I could easily wait another 3 years for it cause im not gonna jump at it when it's released.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Emeka650
we've been waiting since 2001 why the hell would it take 2 years to pull off.Damn i dont care about the bugs if its going to be released 2003.What type of updates are they adding.They dont have ssj2 so why would it take so long;( ;( Im scared then because if its taking them this long to come out with it.What would beta2 be like4 years.Gosh it takes them awhile might asswell add ssj2 and 3.O_O O_O
;/ thats bloody rude, esf team work hard, and have been doing things that have been NEVER been done in esf, try to be more understanding.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
srry but i wasnt bieng rude to them.Im just sayin to wait 3 years to come out with something is quite long.I can see if it was xbox game because it takes like 2 years to create a game or longer.Im sorry to affend esf.I just cant wait 2 or more years.Im never impatient eveeeer!I can wait very long.But not another 2 years.Whooever says they can are filthy liars.If its a game you really want you will be impatient.

Busy Busy Busy
★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
For you information we haven't even been making esf for 2 years. Alpha 2.0 was released after about 8 months work. If all goes well esf will be released before 2003, so keep your shorts on.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok i missed counted but i remember waiting a year.i was here when it first came out.I didnt download alpha till 2002.Thats why it was like a year.thats why i said it was 2 years.I said if it comes out 2003.If i said.Then that would be too long.I dont like bugs.So i waited i never ever asked when the beta is coming out.I really didnt care.As long as it was good.Butif i would have to wait to 2003 or 2004 i would be pissed off

Best answers
ithink it wil come out areound november december i think dont flame me pleaqse:cry:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i thought that too.I have no problem if it comes out this year.But if its December 4 2003 then i will probably start flaming.i hope in come out this year.IOr if it comes out in early 2003.No i still cant wait that long.Must be out this year.Jk or early next year

Best answers
i thought that too.I have no problem if it comes out this year.But if its December 4 2003 then i will probably start flaming.i hope in come out this year.IOr if it comes out in early 2003.No i still cant wait that long.Must be out this year.Jk or early next year
well, i remember someone of the dev team saying 4 months ago: "i will gonna shoot myself if esf beta isnt out in the next 2 months" so he must be dead for 2 months...

so if they say now it could be released this year, it would mean that it would be released feb 2003 because of the doubling the times. blah blah, till that i will play Natural Selection

Best answers
i bet none of us have ever tried to accomplish anything that even comes close to the size that ESF is becoming.

anyone that can't wait for the next year to play a GAME needs to have their diaper changed.

Grow up people. Let the men do their work I trust them enough to make a great game. Its worth the wait for me.

Best answers
Basically smoke is saying, Shut up, sit down, and RELAX. You want to wait til 2003? Go ahead! Otherwise dont rush them! As once said before!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom