Role play Server

Best answers
I was thinking of hosting a dedicated server for esf but its for roleplaying. i was just wondering if n e one would be interested in the server cause otherwise theres kinda no point in making it.

btw i have 1 meg download cable thing so connection speeds should be low.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Hmmm, that could be fun :)

But I dont think I would play.

I dont play the alpha anymore. :]

I want your connection....:cry: ;D

Edit: And why is my sig not working ;/

Best answers
well how do you make a role play i thought that wouold require a hole other engine.

Best answers
They don't mean role play as in a Final Fantasy-style game with exp and stuff, they mean role play as in take on the persona of your character/class (i.e. the guy who's playing Krillin is a comical sidekick, Piccolo's player acts like a gruff hardcase, etc.).

Hope that helps. :yes:

Best answers
seems deja vu'ish didnt i say the say something like month ago :)
well it would be cool but as many said on the thread i made it would be hard to have dicipline on the server. But whatever floats ure boat, it floats mine cuz now i dont gotta pay =)

Best answers
when hosting a simple non-dedicated server i usually ask the player/s if we should Roleplay as Frieza and Trunks, or Cell and Vegeta, ect.

Thats a good idea, however without the SSJ script itd be weird seeing vegeta and Cell and krillin on the good team vs goku and Buu and trunks, you'd have to make the evil team use evil skins or evil characters, and that could be hard.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I have a little problem when I make a server: when I look down the game starts lagging like hell, what can my problem be?

Best answers
Originally posted by gandalf
I have a little problem when I make a server: when I look down the game starts lagging like hell, what can my problem be?
maybe u only play on the **** map babadi. there are many many polys in the ground because of the secret room

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
yes on the map badabi but also on the map lagoon, that is with my esf thou.:\

Mog

Best answers
i lag alot on babadi map too...neva thought about it being the spaceship
u should be alowed to destroy the spaceship, its anoying cos on bot games, the stupid akimbots always go in there and spam eachother making it borring...
but i like that map cos its the only map i know of with senzu beans on it :S
(btw, will there be senzu beans on all the maps in the beta?)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no not all maps have sensus

Mog

Best answers
Originally posted by Hibiki
no not all maps have sensus
why?
i think it would be good if all maps came with sensus and a server command for enabling/disabling sensus on maps was made.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom