GREAT pics!!!! But...

Best answers
Hi!
Some guys of u might know me from past...
I've seen the great new pictures of the ESF beta and...
I'm surprised! :shocked:

I hope you will release the beta soon ;)

I know that you want to make the beta as good as possible, but it's just a BETA, so release it and we all we will look forward to the final version! :]

Perhaps you just could tell us the date of the release! ;)

Greetz,
LogBoGgED

...please excuse my bad English, I'm German, sorry ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
welcome back or hi etc, i dont remember u (i have been here for along long time) but i dont remember u, hello anyways

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Like they said 100 times before me "they are still working on the character of evil Buu", and it is done when its done!:S

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well hello Logbogged. The team is hard at work. And they will release when they are ready to. Before you know it the Beta will be out. So please have some patience.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just because it's a beta doesn't mean it should be incomplete. Beta just indicates that they have completed all of the features they have set out to complete for this time period and that they are as bug free as possible. When ESF reaches Version 1, then that would mean all fetures that are going to be implemented have been implemented and that it is bug free (to the extent that is possible). At version 1, in theory, no more updates should occur.

-Karrde-

Best answers
Can you say a few of the characters at least? I know someone told me that all the original char's would be there, and I know that you're working on evil buu. What are some others?

Best answers
1. Buu
2. Goku
3. Gohan
4. Krillin
5. Piccolo
6. Frieza
7. Trunks
8. Vegeta
9. Cell

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Whats the deal? Do you ppl wanna know everything before the beta is out?! These guys aren't doing all this work just so they can relate every minor detail in the forums to people who can't wait.

-Karrde-

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by KarrdeKNR
Whats the deal? Do you ppl wanna know everything before the beta is out?! These guys aren't doing all this work just so they can relate every minor detail in the forums to people who can't wait.

-Karrde-
Thats my attitude about things :D

Best answers
iunno....

its been over a year now :S

my patience is getting low.....but oh well

dont pull a dmz!!!!

dont release a crashing piece of junk......

Mog

Best answers
Originally posted by Slash
dont pull a dmz!!!!

dont release a crashing piece of junk......
Lol......

(i would REALLY like some tips on how to make lan games of dmz run for more than 3 minutes....
i'd ask on dmz forums but i'd just get flamed :] )

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I never seen you eitther.But hey :yes:Oh and dont flame dmz its giid too.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I type so fast i make so many mistakes.I meant good.I like both mods.And i go to both of them.When esf is not updating i go to dmz and see.Right now Dmz isnt updating so im on esf for now.Love both mods.And pc joe is the best coder alive

Best answers
yea can someone please tell me how to play dmz for longer than 5 minutes?

is there a way to get around the crashing?

(i am in no way or form trying to flame dmz)

another edit...

**** sorry about the double posting.....i hit edit on the other post....i dont know why it did this......
esf_stryker: " dun worry i took care of it"

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dude whats really the deal with you cat ?You double post.And you posted it before on the other page.Go to dmz forumns and ask we dont know ask them.;/ ;(

Best answers
if u were a bit smarter you'd realize i didn't double post on purpose (hence the edit saying im sorry for the double post)....it just happend....

you think i double post then edit the last one saying im sorry just for ****s n giggles?

and what did i post on the other page?

Best answers
There is a "delete this post" at the top of the screen when you edit it... also remember to select the box and then hit delete or it wont work.:yes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom