Disk idea!

Best answers
not sure if this idea has been mentioned..(been gone for a while..) in some game..unreal tournament i think..theres a gun that you can fire and you gointo 1st person view ..as the rocket..and crontrol it..well in esf if it can be done with half-life the secondary fire..should be that..you would get a narrower feild of veiw and could control it with ease...this would make it fun because you could lead the person back to himself.. or make it when you fire the disk, switch to first person instead of the secondary fire.. good idea?? or been said?/

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm not sure if it's been suggested before. But it doesnt sound like that bad of an idea. I mean, the person who fires the disc will be at greater risk of people killed but it can be done in HL.

NeoTFC has those options, where you watch a rocket or an apache from first-person view.

I like the idea. I can't imagine it will be implemented. But not a bad suggestion.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the gun is called a "Redeemer" with normall fire it fires like a nuke, and the other one u can control it.

I love that idea, i think going into a disc-view will be handy

It would be cool cos it means it depends on how good the player is too how well the disc acts lol, and also this means u need to hide urself or someone will just come over and kill u while u are useing the disc

Also, when u are useing the disc, u have to look out for yourself too so no one goes after u, great idea:yes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think this was suggested before
sorry, but i hate the idea
everyone will just hide and send out his discs
i can´t remember seeing some1 in dbz camping
the redeemer is a cool weapon, but it would **** if you had 10 of them at the same time
and the disc-hater would hate it even more

Best answers
Don't know excactly why but I don't like the idea, just doesn't fit in ESF for me... o_o ;/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, Firefly is right. It's not very logical if you could see from the disc, and people would spam them. Sorry, I don't think that idea is gonna make it :D .

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like the idea,but it would make freeza to powerfull.So I too don't tink it will be added.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Actually . . . the idea has lots of merit . . . especially if the body is vunerable and unmovable and disks become blockable.

Best answers
I like the idea if the disk is only controllable for a predetermined amount of time.. Like 10 to 15 seconds or so.. That way you have to know where you're target is before you shoot and you got like 2 chances to hit him..

That would be a way to prevent disk spam.. Also if the time is up it should go on flying in the direction you send it..

interesting idea..:yes:

Best answers
..it would be hard to hit people..but when you get better at it, it would not be too hard..like the reedemer..or whatever ..since there is no explosion radius you would have to hit almost dead on and there would be no up an down,,making it more challenging for newbs,,..there by preventing spamming...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You should only be able to do it 1 time like the solar flre.And it will take up alot of ki to pull off

Best answers
he he....newb..he he he he..ha ha ah ahah haha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha he heeh ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ohhh ohhh ohh..phew..wooh..ohh man..yup i wet myself..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
*cough* stop spamming and get back on topic *cough*

Best answers
botm, its a very cheesy mod with goku, batman, super man, spawn and mega man. it has a weapon like this. the person with it (batman i believe) only hides and fires that, nothing else. and since all decint attacks take time youd most likely be bisected by the time your attack got off. now if you can only control the disk for a short time, and with a few other limitations then yes, i could see that as a much more balanced attack.

Best answers
i think the idea sucks..

It would be an endless killing spree!
the disk wont explode on impact so you can just hide somewhere
and controll the disk trough people.killing eveyone on contact and then you kill another,stir the disk to another target and cut him open.

the idea is bad very bad!

it would be good on Yamcha's Manual Control beam (the one he used when training on Kami's Lookout when using that time machine thing when fighting against a saiyan) it would be good for him since he can control that beam and it would explode on impact making it fair so he has to charge another one.

But ESF will never add Yamcha so the idea is bad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom