Beta1

Buu

Best answers
i would just like to know seen as i am new to this mod will it have kidd buu in it and ssj3 Gotenks?

Best answers
This mod might get those models in later versions, in this version however there will be only 1 transformation for each character, So no kid buu in beta 1. I don't know if SSj3 Gotenks is implemented in later versions. Because that is all up to the team.

Best answers
well im sure if you read around the forums, u will find some answers for ur questions... but lets take things as they come, i fink the charectors in it now are perfect.. but later on a few wont hurt.

by the way, welcome to the forums Buu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Welcome to the forums.And no ssj3 gotenks.From now on im going to be nice to noobs so i can be called to be a moderate.No cruelty to know im a good guy now.

Best answers
why does everyone wanna be a mod so much?

seems like there's plenty as it is...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah being a mod is over rated

in latter versions kid buu yes, gotenks more likely than not but still not for certain as far as i know

Best answers
cool, but y gotenks??
y not chibi goten, or chibi trunks??
gotenks would me mad to play with, bec his the only other saiyan than can reach stage 3

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think their gunna chose gotenks cus he's more of a major player than goten or chibi trunks and the whole SSJ3 thing. But nothing is totally for certain plus i aint as hard core as i used to be i aint been round for a while there coulda been somethin i missed. I used to read every thread in suggestions esf chat newbie chat coding and a few other section's but these end of year tests have prevented me from doing this for a while :(

Best answers
hey L33T ha4or , have a look at the aussie clan thread...
we r gonna try and start 1, wot do u fink???

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Are they already working on the beta2? someone on the chat said that (it could be a lie).

Best answers
I can't see why they would be working on beta2 when beta1 isn't finished yet, but there's a possibility though.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
they are probably finished.But are testing it for bugs

Best answers
i think it'd be sick to control both of them at the same time (goten and trunks) as one unit sorta. and then wen u transform they do the fusion dance and come out as like SSJ gotenks and then later on they get SSJ3 transformation

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Beta 1 has future trunks.

they should change it to young trunks and add goten. give them both some kind of original attack that if done within range of each other causes them to fuse and double the attack power.

but that might be something the half-life engine could not do

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Half life can do that.Stop thinking that half lifes engine is that bad.They just advancce them more in other games

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
what are u talking about being a mod is cool! i mean u can... uh... close posts!

allright so its dull big deal :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lol you just made a fool of yourself i still want to be a mod

Mog

Best answers
something that would be cool would be to have fusion earings hidden in the maps so vegeta and goku can fuse when they both have an earing....
i guess what would be really amazing is if anyone could fuse with anyone using the earings...but i guess that would take decades to make that many models!! :rolleyes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Fusions have been discussed before they aint gonna happen, well not for a while. But my idea is that you model Goten and Chibi Trunks beside each other, although you have the appearance of two people you only have one contralable character also that transformation one is both going SSJ and then Transofrmation two is that they change into Gotenks. It wouldnt be that hard and would give a desired affect i belive.

Emeka650 have you recived your mobile fone in the post? No, then your not gonna be a mod. They come you, you dont come to them! :p :D

BrunO

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by SCIxX
I can't see why they would be working on beta2 when beta1 isn't finished yet, but there's a possibility though.
They are at least conceptualizing and brain storming for beta 2. A lot of things they wanted to do with beta 1 that they couldn't do for the upcoming release (like melee powerstrugles) have been moved to beta 2.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom