Just and Idea

Best answers
hey this is just and idea... but i think it would be neat if in ESF you were able to have 100% air control..if that makes sense. Like in Bid For Power you can go upside down and stuff in the air, but in esf u have restrictions to how much u can turn. if half life engine can support that i'd think that'd be pretty cool to put in.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That is an alright i dea.But it shoulsd be in suggestions.But i like it

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
actualy that would suck and make controlling beams and stuff hard to do correctly

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ESF's current air mobility is fine with me, it just needs to be faster.

when the BETA comes out, there is so much ear and eye candy i don't think your gonna worry about air control.

Mog

Best answers
uh....there are commands to let the naughty peeps do that anyway and it gives us something to show off to n00bs that cant do it :p

Best answers
it wouldn't be hard to contorl a beam while upside down cuz in BFP controlling a beam upside down is same as right side up. only thing u wouldn't be able to do is drop from it, so all those n00bs that do would have to suffer a concussion after falling on their head :p

Mog

Best answers
Lol
i hated 100% air control in bfp cos i kept turning to quickly and shooting team mates! :]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom