hard punches

Best answers
it would be cool if you can punch somebody so hard he flies away and teleport to the other side and pnch or kick him in to the ground or air (or do more the him)
like in the episodes:D

Best answers
Originally posted by Hwoarang
one word...

BETA
TWO WORDS FOR ME
GIVE ME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yer it would be in the beta but i dont think u could move fast enough to hit the m hte other way

maybe if u hit into the air and use em like a ball and keep hitting them up

ultrassj_vegeta

U
well i guess u cud keep teleportin.. that 'd be fast wudn it.. but then again that wud take alot of ki.. so i duno... mayb ask the team or somethin

Best answers
Hmm if the team didn't try yet maybe they should, punching someone away > teleporting > turning around > punching him again.

That would be cool :)

Best answers
i would depend on whihc way u hit em .
eg across the map or down and how far u are from edge of the map

but i guess it could be done

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I hope you can go fast enough to catch up to them then turn around and hit them. That would be rad!

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if you could some how stay locked on after you hit them, you could have like a teleport lock on system.

don't know if its codable.

Best answers
well i hope that in the later versions (afterr beta) there would be hard and some small punches and kicks. like you could hit them thousand times or something in that way and then if your fas swicth over to hard punch and kcik him down to the ground.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Did you see the vid.when gohan punched goku in teh air and punched him down.They can do that already.I think the person stays in the air for a while;)
Or they might have changed it.Dont know not a beta tester

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Big Bang Attack
yer it would be in the beta but i dont think u could move fast enough to hit the m hte other way
You obviously haven't seen PcJoe in action... :fight:

Best answers
yeah, i think you should be able to do this. but you have to consider, it should take a lot of skill on your part to pull something like this off. you shouldn't have to just punch them, then hit a button, then punch them again - too easy.

And going from what I've read, "teleport" is just fast moving. So you wont be able to point straight at them and hit teleport as you will just run into the front of them (which is fine cos you could just punch them again) but to get behind them you need to teleport around to the back of them and then line them up and WHAM!

hehe

oh im also wondering, what is the ki drain like when you use teleport? it sucked in the alpha because you would teleport to the top of a cliff and your Ki = 0 pretty much. I hope, with the huge maps in the beta the Ki drain on teleporting is not much, as it will speed the game up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom