An idea for beta1...

Buu

Best answers
Well i thought when u do a main move,i.e.final-flash, and miss and it hits a rock that the rock would break up?:idea:

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm not sure but i believe it is allready being worked on,sometin like rocks and ground with hitpoints.Fire an attack at it and the thing blows up and a piece of rock or wall is gone and a big hole appears.I'm not sure but there is a thread about it.Allthough this will eat away all your ram memory if your pc is slow.

Best answers
No it wouldn't, it's to hard (or to much work) to create such a map where you can destroy rocks etc.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
what i mean is just a few spots were it happens like in dmz in the dusttown level.

Best answers
It wasn't an reply to your post, I thought I was the first ;) . What you're saying is possible, but after 1min all those destroyable pieces would already be destroyed and I don't think they implanted this in the maps.

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
From what I recall, none of ESF's maps for Beta will be destructible.

Best answers
it should be no problem to make some rocks shoot off the mountaints etc when a beam hits them. It would be like the rocks coming out of the ground when you power up ("PcJoe's special FX" i think they call it) and the beam could leave a decal on the wall of a burnt mark or something, just like the players leave cracks on the ground when they get smashed into them from a punch or kick (seen those in the video downloads)

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah, from what i understand, u see little rocks go flying, but nothing gets blown up (ie: mountains, boulders, etc...)

Best answers
Originally posted by [ESF]nighthawk
Mmm...strong in the Force this one is. :)

YODA IS A PROFIT, GO YODA the team has to make a custom character YODA that would be mad

Best answers
hey yeah that would rock :) he would look like babidi but of course be heaps stronger :p keep this idea for later releases!! :yes:

Best answers
Breaking rocks there will not be...

Lag terrible it would...;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom