Vegeta Trans Video

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you haven't already seen this, check it out now on the main page.

I watched it, and then watched it again, and again. I couldn't stop watching it. It was so great it took my breath away. It made me feel like I was actually watching vegeta transforming.

Great job, ESF. You guys blew my mind.

Best answers
O_O

That can't be the HL engine. It's an ingenious fabrication! Conspiracy! Aaaggghhh!

*ahem* I think we all know what's coming next:

ESF rocks. My. Pants. :yes:

Best answers
Good Job :yes: Looks very nice. Btw, will the transformation music be client side?

Now, I need to go and get some sleep.
cya
:tired: . z Z

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
O_O incredible...simply incredible!!

but make vegeta's hair flash gold and black a few times for added effect!

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lol, thanks :) Every character has their own custom transformationfx, sounds, and animations. I guess thats something else to look forward to when the beta releases ;)

Originally posted by Optional
but make vegeta's hair flash gold and black a few times for added effect!
There will be no flashing hair. All of the FX you see is timed + rendered clientside. To change hair color i would have to do stuff server side, then lag starts messing everything up...

Originally posted by Akira714
Good Job :yes: Looks very nice. Btw, will the transformation music be client side?
Well, the music is played clientside, but when you transform everyone can hear the music ( they have to be pretty close to you ). If your doing your "long transform", the ingame mp3 player will pause when the transformation starts, and unpause when the transformation is finished.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
THIS GAME IS AWESOME!

its cool how the aura spins and then dust starts to fly everywhere.

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the animation and sounds is great! the fx too, it's only a bit short in the end, like he should scream a little longer..however it's top notch quallity and better then I could even imagine

great work

grtz naz

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah they could leave it alone its still cool, but it does seem like it missing something.

Best answers
Originally posted by Chachi
O_O

That can't be the HL engine. It's an ingenious fabrication! Conspiracy! Aaaggghhh!

*ahem* I think we all know what's coming next:

ESF rocks. My. Pants. :yes:
yeah that video is amazing ... it is the Hl engine question is which one o_o ... Chachi you know too much, am going to have to kill you... *agent 47 this is Night from agency, glad to hear your yet again out of retirerment, we all thought you where dead, anyway we have a mission for you* *music from hitman 2 plays*:p oh and the trans video is frackin amazing!! :yes:

Best answers
OMG!!!! that rocked man that rules i loved it man

WHEN I SAW IT I WENT HOLY SH*T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DUDE AND ALSO LOOK AT THE MAP

BETA = SUpeR-Duper-MADNESS and many more great word saying greatness contuning

AGAIN OMG!!!!!!!!!!!

Best answers
im so happy of that video i cried when i saw it for the first time, its real amazing everything, but it sounds as he **** his pants or having sex when he transforms, but maybe they sound like that in the anime i wouldnt know since i only have the manga here :] :cry:

good job team!:yes:

ilove you guys!:rolleyes: :yes:

Best answers
That.. was.. AWESOME!

Thank you... so.. very... much

I -I have no words.
Thanks guys, I don't have any more doubts.

Best answers
Hmmmm it was hot but surf could of done a better job with the quality??? PSOne graphics is wat it looks like in that quality.Why did it come out so poor and btw everything is perfect but u should make him yell a bit longer.:]

ultrassj_vegeta

U
its just the quality of the movie.... they made it smaller so its easier on ppl who hav 56k

Best answers
:shocked: I have seen the movie 4 times already.. man that is amazing. Great effects and animating.. I must say Good job esf team :yes:

Best answers
After reading the board only for a few months I just had to sign up for this one..

This movie is awesome , I really like it. :) :)

Keep up the amazing work

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom