What are the features of esf?

Best answers
Since i don't see an about, unless my eyes are playing tricks on me o_O i was wondering what will esf have that makes it stand out from other dbz mods??

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well it has 2 or 3 modes (Deathmatch, teamplay, and capture the dragonballs, which i think might be a part of teamplay)

you can make wishes that give you points toward your team, power, or immortality. i.e selfish wishes

plus, the melee is unlike anygame ever. i think just the vids blow any half life dbz cross over attempt out of the water.

Best answers
Watch Vegeta's Transformation movie, makes ESF BEST DBZ MOD EVER!!

Busy Busy Busy
★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
-Unique melee system
-Ability to ascend and descend
-ability to transform while psing
-blockstruggles
-scouters
-tons of eye candy
-partical systems
-unique pl gain system
-huge maps/.25 scale down
-heaps of custom animations..

blah blah blah

and much more.......

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Another question: How come you don't have a faq and about section like most other dbz mods? I personally think that having it would serve to excite people more about the game.

Epedemic: I don't know, it might even be a secret of the team, so that it isn't done often, and I'm assuming that your ki will increase when you transform.

Best answers
I've read alot on this.

To transform during a PS you push the transform button, but the PS will blow up cuz weapons table gets a upgrade. So transforming in a ps is not good. Later they will fix this or they are fixing it right now.

Transforming will increase your KI since it increases your PL. More PL = more KI.

;)

Best answers
Originally posted by SA_Gohan
Another question: How come you don't have a faq and about section like most other dbz mods? I personally think that having it would serve to excite people more about the game.

Epedemic: I don't know, it might even be a secret of the team, so that it isn't done often, and I'm assuming that your ki will increase when you transform.
Because we're not like most DBZ mods :) We like to keep a low profile :p

And more PL does not equal more KI. When you transform, we have a little thingy called "Ki Efficiency". What this does is that it lowers the ki cost of doing an attack to a certain %. This in turn emulates having more KI, when really the amount of KI you have stays the same. Since KI is represented by a bar now and not numbers though, you really won't notice the difference. Like you and most others will believe, it will simply seem like you have more KI :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
so it means you ki doesnt go up its just an allusion.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it doesnt really matter if u think it gives u more ki or not

its the same effect so it dont matter

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Itl be cool if when u transofrm during the PS ur beam gets fater like in the cartoon when they PS goku vs Frieza.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom