when transforming instantaniously

Best answers
when you've already gone ssj and gone through that long transformation. The following times you just transform instantaniously right? well from the new movie of vegeta transforming i think you should add that exploading ring of ki that was included into vegeta's transformation on the instantanious tranformations instead of just the model changing. (if something cool for instantanious transformations is already implemented then just close this or something)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well the more pl u have the faster the transformation but its fine at a quick model change cause when ur pl is so high its compleatly instant so adding on effects would slow it down

Best answers
i think the ki ring would be ok still. like:

1st time you turn SSJ, the long movie plays

from then on, when you change SSJ it has that sphere of ki just blow out and the model changes - the character doesn't have to "dig deep" to change.

and I would suggest, when more transformations are added, when you qualify for the next level of transformaion, your current transformation (and any other ones below it) just become a model change with no FX. So:

1st trans, 1st time - long fx
1st trans, Xth time (except 1st) - ki sphere, model change
1st trans, 2nd trans is available - model change only
2nd trans, 1st time - long fx

and so on...

Best answers
That's nice and all...but how fast you change is based upon your pl. Everytime you transform and your pl is close to where it's needed for you to transform, it will play that long sequence transformation. It doesn't keep track of how many times you transform.

Best answers
Originally posted by catfish
i think the ki ring would be ok still. like:

1st time you turn SSJ, the long movie plays

from then on, when you change SSJ it has that sphere of ki just blow out and the model changes - the character doesn't have to "dig deep" to change.

and I would suggest, when more transformations are added, when you qualify for the next level of transformaion, your current transformation (and any other ones below it) just become a model change with no FX. So:

1st trans, 1st time - long fx
1st trans, Xth time (except 1st) - ki sphere, model change
1st trans, 2nd trans is available - model change only
2nd trans, 1st time - long fx

and so on...
i would say that if 2nd trans is available, that theres no simple model change from normal to trans 1. there should be a little flash when going 1 trans. with that beep that often appears when goin ssj when mastered it.

but will it be like that: u need 2 millions for ssj, then u have to have 10 millions as ssj to go ssj2 (so for normal u have to have 5 millions) and with 8 million ssj u mastered ssj (with normal u have 4 millions) so u have to get 2 millions (as assassj master) with mastered ssj to go ssj2.

what i want to know, is that when u have mastered ssj, u can go ssj2, or do u still have to earn some pl??? (mastered with 4 millions, so u have to earn 1 million pl till u have ssj2 [with normal mode])

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
there is one thing i'm missing in the transformation,in the show,when they transformed there aura still burns.In the short movie i saw it did't,pherhaps you could add it,it's just a small change,not much coding.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom