VIDEO 2: Transformation

eot156

E
The video looks awesome again, but now that I look at it at this angle, Its clear that the HAIR should turn yellow when the exploding ball goes flying off, not when the whole thing ends. That will make it look WAY better.

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Not going to happen in beta 1, tell you that much. its programmed in now so when the transformation is complete, it changes models, and lets you move again. I would have to code something special to make characters flicker/change ssj models early, then get it to go back to normal if the transformation failed. Accually, when i think about it its not that hard to code, i just have more important things to code now.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah would just be a few extra scripted model changes

eot156

E
Well sounds like you guys got it under control, even thou it wont be in Beta, I think it would be cool if it would get done in the far far future.

Best answers
THAT EVEN MORE MAD then the last one !!!!!! COOL

U people are teasing us people like teasing a cat with a fish on a string !!!!!!!!!!

I ENVY U BETA TESTERS u lucky bast**ds

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its not that cool...

i mean gokus is better

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i could but i wont

whats the point of knowing every single detail of something doesnt that ruin the surprize of it all

and u people just got a video i mean bleh no more this is why i hate it when someone releases a video cause everyone allways wants another 20 hour video

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
OMG ITS GREAT OMG OMG WOOOOWW IM GOING TO HAVE SEX WITH IT!!!

.... some ppl are way way too hyped about it.. its a good efx..

ultrassj_vegeta

U
hehehehe nice metro nice......its a cool vid... wow the dude just transforms.. sheesh....

Best answers
Not that i know how to code, butmaybe, you can just skin it like, Explosion, and then change the skin with every second a little more yellow in the hair.....

Best answers
Damn you Hibiki :cry: . hahahahah, the all the threads about the video clips have you saying "But....goku's is better." Stop cracking me up! :fight:

Well anyways, i don't disagree with you, i bet goku's is probably the best, what im curious about is what the trany's for freiza and cell will be like. I heard theres going to be a bright flash at some point of the transformation so the model could change. It would just be plain "blah" if all of a sudden you see freiza 1st form sudden disappear and pop into his 2nd form.

Best answers
A friend informed me of this conept of suprise iunderstand now:tired:

I have a small question.
Do the majin buus have the same attacks?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That vid was to short.They should make it longer.The small looked alot better

eot156

E
Im a lil tired of waiting but what can ya do? Mortal Kombat 5 comes out Nov 22 lets see if esf can beat that.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It will probably be out afeter that.Maybe November 2003 ha ha.No seriously it should come out probably november 29 or dec.1

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom