Transform Idea

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well i found out during that long 1st time u are transforming u can still be hit, and considering how fast esf is (the beta is faster too?) i think that kind of shockwave that came off vegeta in that video should distory beams or ppl that come near it, i think this would help ppl who will try to melee spam somone transforming, it would still mean u can get hit, but the "spammer" has to time it right so the beam does not just blow up by the shockwave

ok that idea sucked... >_>

Best answers
Hmmm, a good idea.... if the sphere of power is a set radius (remember your year 8,9,10 maths now?) this would be a good idea. but if a player is in that range and they are hit by it i think it should just knock them back like a big melee punch does and take some health. not kill them. and beams, ki shotts being destroyed by it is a good idea i think.

or! ki shots that are thown at you while powering up just deflect off in random directions?! 31337! oh i meant little coloured normal ki balls, not beam attacks etc.

ultrassj_vegeta

U
or how bout u just can't be damaged and u can't be moved when your transforming, and the shockwave is just a sprite and it doesn't affect any other players..... u havta be careful while transforming to make sure people just don't wait till u finish transforming... its part of the gameplay...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by ultrassj_vegeta
or how bout u just can't be damaged and u can't be moved when your transforming, and the shockwave is just a sprite and it doesn't affect any other players..... u havta be careful while transforming to make sure people just don't wait till u finish transforming... its part of the gameplay...
im sure they where haveing u so u cannot be hit while transforming but they changed it >_< i think it was a bad move

Best answers
While you are transforming and think you are about to be clobbered, just hit your de-transform key to stop your transformation and get out of the way!! Then find a safe spot and try again ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Who wants to detranform thats a waste of time

*who wants to post whiny crap? what a waste of time :rolleyes: *
Cheeseman

Best answers
well emeka... you could just die instead?

i thought you would not be able to be hurt while transforming too. You never see it in the cartoons... if it does happen, its like a 1:30 chance of it happening.

Best answers
I want to transform in the middle of the battlefield actually cause I want everyone to see and fear me.. but I guess that won't be possible, cause they won't fear you.. but blast the **** out of you.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
is this a cool game or what?!!!!hehe i tink i like it the way it is right now.Being invulnerable during a transformation would be crappy in the mean time other players can charge an attack that is powerfull enough to destroy at once,so it would't make any difference.next time when you post tink about what you're gonna say awight?

(no offense):)

Best answers
yeah, but hitting you with those beams will take some timing on their part (to time it so it will connect with you right after your transformation is done) and also... where is your block key? if someone is shooting a beam towards you as you finish transforming just hit block and block it.

I still think the sphere of energy should blow up ki attacks and knock players away. especially the players with lower power levels.

I will just add a little more to this...

Transforming is about a magnificent jump in your power, not just a showy display to sparkle on the screen. SO: I think it would really make sense that other players see the EFFECT of your new found POWER. This would be in that their attacks just deflect away from you, and their beams are blown up! This way, you CAN stand in the middle of a battle field and power up and have people phear j00 when their beams get blown up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom