how about some new pics

Best answers
instead of making a 20 min vid for us to watch esf's hard work how about 5 or 6 new pics of close up of charactors to put our newbie minds at rest? i think it would take the presure off the esf staff as well as us hunnngry players :p

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
CONGRATULATIONS!!!

u just won the 1st price for "smartest n()()b of the year"
Most n()()bs come in with the question "When will the beta be released?" or "Hurry up with that beta, i cant wait!"
/me gives Flathander a cookie.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
welcome to the forum flathander, i agree with u, afew pics would be nice, dont need any more videos

Best answers
Yeah.. it'd be nice to see krillin and gohan in game..

ced

Best answers
Lol nighthawk :)

hey guys,what about jsut waiting and lt the team work correctly??
U know,the time they spend on pics ,would be the time they spend on the mod itself!
And if they have something to show they will post it nop??
:p

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
hmm I'd like to see piccolo ingame instead of always vegeta vegeta vegeta its not vegeta special forces.. lol. but anyway, it'll come when its done , in a year or a week we'll be waiting... :cry:

Best answers
BAH! well your just gonna have to live with a 20 min promo vid. hehe. just think of it like this. many pics with sound. j/k

Best answers
yea i want ot be suprised when i play esf... not saying "what DONT i know about.. since i was spoiled to hell becasue of *****ing"

Best answers
like every forum, theres always some 1 who acts hard assed like they know all that there is to esf congrats to u dudeman, that gos to u :D

n ty for the welcoming Tepus :)

but i said a few pics cose the one on the main page aint been updated for months, so i was ust a thort to take a rest from finishing esf and marvel at its good looks esf team :p n show us ur progress

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Um, do you ever read dev journals at all? Apparently not, as if you did, you'd notice that there are news pics, animations, etc. a few times a month usually.

-Karrde-

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by SPiN
hmm I'd like to see piccolo ingame instead of always vegeta vegeta vegeta its not vegeta special forces.. lol. but anyway, it'll come when its done , in a year or a week we'll be waiting... :cry:
lol, yeah, i agree with that... i'll bet that 90% of the players in the new version will be vegeta :p

i'd like to be buuu!!!:]

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by SPiN
hmm I'd like to see piccolo ingame instead of always vegeta vegeta vegeta its not vegeta special forces.. lol.
Heh. I agree. But I think they are just proud to show off their newest Vegeta model. And if they showed a bunch of different characters in-game, then what would be left for the imagination.

Best answers
Originally posted by Evil_Trunks
Heh. I agree. But I think they are just proud to show off their newest Vegeta model. And if they showed a bunch of different characters in-game, then what would be left for the imagination.
i think they have the vegetaritis, a rare illness that has a few symptoms...

but i have enough pics... i dont want to get spoiled of all...

if the devs want to post sum pics they can, i dont have to look at them. but i type this here so it is one more vote for "No, i dont need pics". so they have more time to work on the mod

Best answers
/Me give flathander a cookie.
congrats.
actually the thing you just said in another word:
can the beta come out soon/when does the beta come out.

well back to topic.
yes i agree Spin about Vegeta Special Forces.
i like the movies but why havent we seen Buu,Krillen,Trunks,Piccolo, Freiza or cell in a vid?

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by USGogett@
well back to topic.
yes i agree Spin about Vegeta Special Forces.
i like the movies but why havent we seen Buu,Krillen,Trunks,Piccolo, Freiza or cell in a vid?
Uh, let's see, where to begin? Because they don't want to show us everything. They can demonstrate all the features of the game by mostly showing us a single model, therefore leaving some things a surprise. If we wanna know everything about the mod, thats effectively saying "I want the beta released now!" Just be glad we get to see anything at all. AKA be happy and let the team work.

-Karrde-

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
but they always show vegeta when its some major adds.

Best answers
well, you gotta admit, its best to use vegeta in adds, because so many people like him the best. Personally i don't :p. Goku all the way!

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
why is it all goku and vegeta fans , piccolo forever! hehehehe

Best answers
No no, Trunks forever..!

back on topic, Pics are going up ! they keeping us on the edge

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom