piccolo

Best answers
i dont know if this was mentioned already but in the alpha(of cours) piccolo's eye laser seem a bit snapy and not smoot.i would bring new demention to the game if u could fire blasts and lasers from and to eny local(excluding the obvious).Also when holding down the trigger when the eye lasers are out the pressing the power up button it appears that piccolo is still firering the lasers ing the power up mode.i dont know if this causes damage and the smoke from the ground fire dosent appear but to be fair and to make it look good that would b a nice fix.i know iv said this kinda late in development but .....u know.;)

well know i do see that the eyelaser power up is in the buging forum.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
im suggesting maybe piccolo could have his cape since buu has a cape.. that would look mighty fine.. n probably if he does have a cape, a transformation would to take it off :yes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well I think the laser should be a chargable and a short thing blast like frieza finger laser, but from the eyes.

Best answers
no cause then picollo isnt gonna b my fav char cause he never chared em.and also.......well i just like the fact that thats one of the only attacks that dosent charge.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom