chibi trunks and chibi goten

what do you tink guys?

• I hate chibi goten and chibi trunks!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't really care!

• Sure it would be neat!

• Esf is not ESF without chibi goten or chibi Trunks!

• Total voters
The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you're timeline isn't right goku will be able to go ssj3 and vegeta is able to go ssj2 ,according to the timeline of this game chibi goten and chibi trunks should also be added to esf isn't that right,i would trow future trunks away and add these two.It would be so much cooler!and you would also have some more chars for the fusion plans you have in the future of esf.I read the sticky ,i know it says pherhaps fusion will be added.It doens't ahve to be added before beta 1.I mean the chars,it would be to much of a delay but tink about it allright.And i know this has been mentioned much times before,but i'm to lazy to search for it.;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
personally, i wouldn't mind seeing many other characters in the game.. like chibi trunks and mirai trunks.. and goten, nappa, the androids, more characters also... but i know it probably would be too much work for the team and they probably don't want to add so much players

Best answers
Why dont you have both Trunks, makes a better variety of chars and attacks! :rolleyes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
actualy if there were gonna add anyone they would just add gotenks and they even said there thinking about adding gotenks in beta 2 :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Gotenks sux.He couldnt beat buu.I rather have Ssj vegeto

Defenestrator
Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
And i'd like to have Nappa, but it aint gonna happen

Quit the neagtive wishlist and remain positive plz guys :]

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
why just gotenks?why not goten and trunks?You would have more playable chars. and i'm sure lot's of dbz and esf fans would like to have them in the game.please add them:cry:

Best answers
well actually my opnion is:
i think that they should have those things.

Trunks Marai Trunks Goten Gotenks.

my opinion about cha.

Gotenks: a funny little fused warrior

Goten: Stupid for Freaking Funny

Trunks: just like Goten

Marai trunks: Cool Hairstyle when Ussj

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
US Gogetta, I couldn't agree more with you!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it would be cool to unlock special characters in ESF.. like MR. SATAN!! all he could have would be melee and stuff... or master roshi and get all buff and blow things up with his kamehameha

Best answers
even better would be to unlock the people that dressed up in the cell and z-fighter costumes for that "re-creation" of the cell games that they showed at the WMA Tournament.

Best answers
i know that would most likey add gotenks BUT

I LOVE GOTEN he rocks, he IS MAD name ok he doesnt have many attacks but he says 'GOTEN IS A LITTLE BIRDY, GOTEN IS A LITTLE BIRDY"
man not one else is that cool!!!

and if they add gotenks maybe to idea of having when u spawn that u say goten and trunks do the fusion dance and fuse

Best answers
I think Gotenks should be in... this is because when Goku is training Goten and Trunks to fuse he explains that the fused person is neither of the two, but a different being altogether. So you could add Gotenks without having Goten or Chibi Trunks.

The only thing I dont like about Goten and Trunks is that they don't really have their own moves. Gotenks on the other hand has a whole host of moves which he made up :D (idiocy!)

And YES I would like to see Mr. Satan (Hercule) as an easter egg in the game. I suggested this a LONG time ago but I said "Hercule" and I don't think most people understood me. I think, he should appear on the map and the first person to BASH him ie: no ki balls or beams allowed gets some bonus in PL or something. You could have all sorts of spastic Mr. Satan sound effects to go with it: "Yeah! I'm the GREATEST! Hahar! You don't scare me you skinny runt!" etc etc.

Mr. Satan ticked me off in the cartoons to start with, but towards the end of the Buu saga he starts to actually be funny and you dont just wanna wish someone would bash him...

Best answers
Why add all Of Those Weaklings When U Can Add The Strongest Character Below Me.(SSJ4 Would ROCK ESF 4Ever):]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
just having goten and chibi trunks just for the hell of it is a waist of time as they have jack **** moves and just having them anyway would waist time with modeling, skinning, animating and everything else required to make a char. At least with gotenks he has heaps of moves and can go up to SSJ3, and as funny as goten is ya dont exactly get to see that in game :) ive probibly missed something but im too lazy to check over :p

Best answers
hehe i was just thinking... perhaps gotenks could have a taunt button where he gives the finger! heee heee

and one where he pokes his tongue or farts.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
oh c'mon ehy do you guys only want to add Gotenks,if you do you should also add Vegetto as a stand alone character.I would still like to see bote Goten and Trunks in the game these are some moves.

goten-kamehameha,pherhaps a masenko.
trunks-final flash,future trunks finishing buster.
(2 attacks are fiction,but they're usable.

And piccolo should have that super attack he used against semi -or imperfect Cell(while defending the androids).

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by GhostfaceKillah
um... what fusion plans?
Read the sticky!(so called esfveteran):p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom