beta 1

Best answers
anyone else think that they are saving the beta for a christmas present??? .. December 25 thats what i think.:idea:

Best answers
ummm i dunno

2002-10-27
posted by Mastasurf
I am working on Fat buu's animations right now. He is the last character for beta 1 that has to be animated :0). There are about 18/60 done at the moment. I'll try to get you guys a couple shots soon

see i read that.. which makes me believe its now.. but wait a minute.. who cares? this has been discussed, i think its a possibility but.. oh well.

Best answers
Oh god ihope they dont release it on christmas maybebegining of christmas break but im never home on christmas neither is a lot of people i know. bah not like we even know when it will be out. Thats all up to the team hell they can probably do a lot ofwork all day today and finish by tomorow, but it wouldprobably have some bugs.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I'll take Miss Claus hostage and get my esf beta 1 from santa before y'all heheh :p :tired:

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Ill get rudulf the lil helper so eat your copy in the bag of santa before you get it mwuhahaha

Best answers
SO, does that mean, only Animations of Buu will be done and it will be finished then, or does the ESF team have to do some more stuff??

Retired
Best answers
Originally posted by tmisgod
anyone else think that they are saving the beta for a christmas present??? .. December 25 thats what i think.:idea:

nope

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol :D

ok before 10 december?

Best answers
damn if thats true i probaly wouldnt play it for like a month when it comes out in december = DBZ BUDINKO for ps2 :D everyone like that

link = www.dbzonps2.com

Best answers
Originally posted by slinger
SO, does that mean, only Animations of Buu will be done and it will be finished then, or does the ESF team have to do some more stuff??

Nope it means when buu's animations are done they're done with the animation, they have stuff aside the animations too that needs finishing.

I don't think it will be after 25dec.

Best answers
Originally posted by SCIxX
Nope it means when buu's animations are done they're done with the animation, they have stuff aside the animations too that needs finishing.

I don't think it will be after 25dec.
look at my sig :rolleyes: :p

Best answers
So, what are the remaining things they have to do then, bugtesting??

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom