More Ideas

Best answers
Hello All

I just have some ideas
( If they are allready in beta 1 or have been sujested sorry )

1) Flying - When Someone flies mabye if they put ki on can they go into a flying position? Not like the Goku v.s Vegeta clip ( thanks whoeva made it ) But a flying position so it looks like they are lying on thier belly in the air with thier arms forwad ( if u get what i mean )

2) Melee Attacks- When 2 people are in the air mabye make it so One can smack another into the ground , not a punch or kick a slam if u get what I mean the same thing Goku did To Anderoid 19

3) Mabye in the future some 1 player modes ie a story?

4) Mabye an special attack that only one type of character can do not like a final flash or Spirit bomb like a Instant transmission or limit or something.

Thanks 4 Reading good luck with Beta

Best answers
1.Good, but I would have them go into their pre-attack pose where they have their arms to there side ready to punch and one leg tucked up and the other streched out....(U'll understand better if u just watch the Series).

2. Already suggested, but still good....I think they have it though.

3.Perhapse.....but what stories.....and would take a while.....they would be there for months making different maps and monster's 'n' stuff.

4.Do u mean a desperation attack.....has been suggested many times...over...but dont worry too much.....I think they'll still like U....

....They dont need luck......there just that good.......

Instant Transmission

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Frieza
Hello All

I just have some ideas
( If they are allready in beta 1 or have been sujested sorry )

1) Flying - When Someone flies mabye if they put ki on can they go into a flying position? Not like the Goku v.s Vegeta clip ( thanks whoeva made it ) But a flying position so it looks like they are lying on thier belly in the air with thier arms forwad ( if u get what i mean )

2) Melee Attacks- When 2 people are in the air mabye make it so One can smack another into the ground , not a punch or kick a slam if u get what I mean the same thing Goku did To Anderoid 19

3) Mabye in the future some 1 player modes ie a story?

4) Mabye an special attack that only one type of character can do not like a final flash or Spirit bomb like a Instant transmission or limit or something.

Thanks 4 Reading good luck with Beta
1. This wouldn't work, because your always in a battle ready position in the game, it would be pointless to add.

2. Like he said, its already in.

3. They said no single player.

4. :/ ditto

Best answers
Originally posted by Reptile
300 - 03/26/02 | 400 - 03/28/02 |
omg sonic, did how did you manage to post 100 replys in 2 days

i think that question #1 is not good in esf. you dont have the time to go into flying position. and i think that a kamehameha will still get you.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Actually non of those posts were considered spam ^_^*

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
all the ideas except for number 1 was good

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom