SSJ transformation

Best answers
The ssj is transformation is pretty cool but id say when hes transforming and that huge ray comes up before it his hair should flash yellow black yellow black then the beam comes up covering the char then all u can see is a Super Saiyan :D instead of it just changing instantly but i gotta say that was some good clip man i cant wait til next release comes out :D

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Been suggested, quite recently I might add. And it would cause too much lag on the server. Sure the special fx are nice but there is more to the game than the glamour.

I would suggest searching the forums. That is why they have a search button.

Best answers
oh soz when ever i use search always says nothing found heh guess i didnt use it this tiem sorry i hardly post :/

Best answers
okay i think if they should have that flashy thingy you needed to have a 128kb (cable or another)

but of what i heard the Beta 1 should be VERY friendly too 56k.
soo.
well im running with twice of that speed on cable so its not that fast.

i better like being at my friends house with computer. he has fourth time my own connection speed.
soo.
there should be no lag.
execpt if the server is bad.
well back to topic.
if they add the Flashy thingy. well my opinion.
they could add so much in counterstrike and its (my ping) 200.
soo.
why not give it a try.
well i dont know what you guys want.
well your choice.

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I just don't think it is necessary for the hair to flash between black and gold. That only happens once, the first time Goku becomes a super saiyan. So there is just no point in having it.

Best answers
I can't PM the thread starter so I'll just post.
While we're on the subject of searching, you might be interested to know that PCJoe actually said that it wouldn't be that hard to code after he thought about it, he just had bigger code "fish" to fry at the moment.
It wouldn't lag if the model switching was timed and done clientside... like the rest of the effect. Anyway, you should get your wish in releases to come, along with much, much more!

Yay!
Thanks for reading

Best answers
If you read Joe's other comment on it, he said model changing is done server side, which creates lag. But everyone just decides to forget this tid bit of info huh?? :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
We dont need the hair tro be flashing colors if it is going to lag the sever.But it still would look cool:yes: :p

Best answers
I think you could do that moment after he changed to ssj,gets yellow hair and looks up a little bit longer that would look cooler i think :))

Best answers
If you dont know what im talking about ask me for a screenshot :) ill send it to you then...
... well a problem could be that the wav isnt long enough then :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well i think atm everythign is spot on for the transformations :D

they can hardly be better

Any they say that some sleep could save us :D

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That's right the transformations are fantastic !I wouldn't want ot change anything exept when you're done transforming your aura should still be on.Like in the series.As for the rest:yes:

Best answers
I think what pc joe said that wouldn't be handy cause ; when your aura would still be activated after the transformation (Ki drain) you have the chance you'll run out of ki so turn back to saijan right after the transformation.

Best answers
Originally posted by SCIxX
I think what pc joe said that wouldn't be handy cause ; when your aura would still be activated after the transformation (Ki drain) you have the chance you'll run out of ki so turn back to saijan right after the transformation.
i think that would happen to krillin hehe!!! hehehe!!!

clumsy guy, managing to transform to a new stage of himself, but then the ki runs out and he is normal again. *3 million final flash on his head* ouch!

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well pherhaps just a temporary aura 4-6 sec.It would look cool,but if it's not possible,so be it.:p

Best answers
Agree's w/ the aura should stay statement. If not, I think the electricity thing (sprite) should be there. Might cause lag though... I think it's just that after the transformation everything stops, even the music (not sure if that's coincidence, or if music starts when trans begins) we need some kind of aura, or even aura sound.

Don't get me wrong that video ROCKED and I can't wait to see more!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
uhh there is a transformation aura...

Best answers
for later betas with addition of more transformations:

when u change from ssj to ssj2 the show should be a bit bigger like ssj transformation (golden lightnings like in pcjoes particle fx mod) but with one addition:

you know the ssj of dmz, where u cant see the guy because he has a "skin" or "glow" aura. you could make that skin aura with completely golden aura so you cant see the skin of the character. then a model change appears. the skin aura still stays. then blue lightning like ssj2 is appears. then the skinn aura glows off and reveals the ssj2.

but i think that my idea sux and the team will have a better :\ :S ;/

i wanna see the concept art of the designs... oh man later with ssj3, that will be a light show... (if it will be in=

Best answers
The aura's in DMZ suck IMO. You can't even see the model, which I think were your intentions, but then it just looks like a permanent disco mode (which is probably where they got it from)

From what I've seen (in America :\ ) Vegeta never goes SSJ 2,3,4,5,000000000, he usually grunts and screams till he just... gets bigger. Maybe that should take the place of one transformation.

Best answers
Originally posted by KuBaN

From what I've seen (in America :\ ) Vegeta never goes SSJ 2,3,4,5,000000000, he usually grunts and screams till he just... gets bigger. Maybe that should take the place of one transformation.
I suggest you get the Japanese subtitled episodes of the ones you haven't seen.

The Transformation is fine as it is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom