Trademark

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I dont know if esf already has this.But trademark fighting stances.And air punches like if you punch the wind knocks your opponents back or hurts them "depending on your strenght".But you have to be in a certain range.one more suggestion how about something called guerilla power,or something.That you get pissed and snap and unleash hell on your opponents.This can be in beta 2.

Sorry but 1 more.If you want to hit someone when transorming.You can have a meele energy struggle.You have to break into there ki shield to hit them.Like trunks couldnt do against cell.

Best answers
Nice Suggestions.Except for the first too becuz that will take more time but when ur trying to melee someone while transforming they would hit a ki shield thats a nice suggestion.the first 2 are umm not good(punching the air???):]

Best answers
Uh yeah that ki shield sounds like a decent idea. If you're strong enough you can "fight your way in" to hit them. Dont get confused by me saying "ki shield" i just meant that their energy keeps the opponents back from them while transforming. I dont like this youre a sitting duck idea when you transform.

And we've had some discussions about limit breaks etc. Searching for "meteo" "meteo attack" "limit" "limit break" should show it up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom