SSJ in beta

Best answers
wen u go SSJ in beta your power should increase a lot if im not mistaken. well what happens is everyone turns ssj or w.e their transformation is then some guy joins a game. Will he be screwed from the beginning cuz everyone is supoer powerful and he's not or will it get evened out sorta?

Best answers
When you hit people will higher powerlevels your powerlevel would get increased higher than if a higher powerlevel player hit a lower powerlevel player. And I do believe if people join a server, they get a small boost in PL to kind of get them started.

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dont worry. If Some people have been playing for a long time then you join it will only take a few minutes to chatch up because of the way it has all been coded.

Best answers
Originally posted by Enforcer15
When you hit people will higher powerlevels your powerlevel would get increased higher than if a higher powerlevel player hit a lower powerlevel player. And I do believe if people join a server, they get a small boost in PL to kind of get them started.
That's actually pretty sweet. I always hated joining games where everyone's PL were like 50mil higher than mine

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the same thing is in teh alpha :p

the stronger the guy the more pl

but now if u die u gain or lose pl to even out with the rest of the server

Best answers
Originally posted by Hibiki
the same thing is in teh alpha :p

the stronger the guy the more pl

but now if u die u gain or lose pl to even out with the rest of the server
wont there be alot of suiciders than??? (ppl that simply suicide to get pl)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sure there could be

nothings to stop it

Best answers
sure there could be

nothings to stop it
maybe that u will lose 1/20 or your current pl if kill yourself, but then there are a lot of vegetas that make suicide to kill buu... maybe they only get pl when they take an enemy with them to hell. when they kill themself without killing another guy, they should lose pl

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
but whats the point in killing ur self :p

u cant get a good score if u do so that immideatly makes all the mofos not do it cause they only care about there score

Best answers
but whats the point in killing ur self :p

u cant get a good score if u do so that immideatly makes all the mofos not do it cause they only care about there score
that are those cs kids..... i dont look on the score, because pl is your target. u must have the highest pl, only then u can own the server.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thats not true u can easly own with a low pl charater if ur good

especaly with melee

Best answers
thats not true u can easly own with a low pl charater if ur good

especaly with melee
but if the guy with the high pl is as good as the low pl guy??? then he has to **** his pants.

the aim of esf is to get the highest pl

Best answers
Shouldnt a sayins power level increas dramatically after healing or takinmg a sensu bean. Because it might be easier on people who just join a server cause if you get hurt alot just use a sensu.
It would cause problems with people kicking their own ass just to get a higher power level. Also when someone goes sayin will they get faster or what. I dont have the beta and im not a tester so i dont know can someone tell me.;/

Best answers
Yes as ssj you will go faster offcourse, and when there are other characters like krillen, piccolo and frieza in the game you can't give teh sayjins an advantage by letting them get pl faster...so i think it's fine like it is told by hibiki!! The alpha even had a relatively good system..when you lost a ps against a stronger, much stronger guy you gained pl..So just let the beta esf team do their work and im certain all of you guys will be blown away by the resultss!!!!!

Best answers
Hibiki is correct! of course =).

I care about the fun of the game, and I would like to use all and any random character to get good, not just do good with one character and be like, "Damn I am good"

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I dont like that you kill yourself and get power raised.Thats cheating i will kick that person

Best answers
But they can't go past the server average and it really wouldn't give them any kind of advantage.

Best answers
i think everyone should gain power at the same rate, cuz if its liek the show....then its gunna be just like the show..Goku and Vegeta are godlike and Trunks is very powerful too.

Best answers
Originally posted by [SSJ]MyStIc
i think everyone should gain power at the same rate, cuz if its liek the show....then its gunna be just like the show..Goku and Vegeta are godlike and Trunks is very powerful too.
thats exactly not what it is like in the show.

vegeta once said that his enemy is stronger than him, so he gets stronger too because it is harder for him to fight.

ultrassj_vegeta

U
Originally posted by Master-Dorn
thats exactly not what it is like in the show.

vegeta once said that his enemy is stronger than him, so he gets stronger too because it is harder for him to fight.

um dorn.... he sed they get stronger faster.. so u r proving his point... dumass...... in the show vegeta and goku train harder, however goku has more potential so to speak than vegeta, goku even if he doesn't train as hard, reaches higher levels easier than vegeta... vegeta even tells him this.. that goku has an un natural ability... (majin vegeta bit thingy)...it doesn't matter if the oponent is stronger... just that they get stronger faster

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom