A new clan

Best answers
WEll, not new. But i startin up the old (.:M.W:.) Majin Warriors. Anyone want to join? My aim is alpha koblano and my email is [email protected]. If anyone wants to join, msg me. I makin a webpage now, probably be up sometime around 12:30 (it's is 11:30 for me now, count an hour). probably www.majinwarriors.tk if it available. I will post more details.

Best answers
dont double post!!! there is a edit button!!!!

i dont think anyone will join a clan now. i would make this thread only after betas out.

Best answers
Look. I know about the whole BETA thing. But honestly, what is the point about sittin on forums all day when u can be fightin, and i know fightin alone is borin, so organized fightin all the way!

Best answers
Originally posted by koblano
Look. I know about the whole BETA thing. But honestly, what is the point about sittin on forums all day when u can be fightin, and i know fightin alone is borin, so organized fightin all the way!
dont u have a life??? go out as long as the sun shines. when it is winter, u can sitt at home. but i will make a ice sculpture.

Best answers
obviously i have a life, that explains my being absent for quite a long time (of which u knew nothing about because i was here b4 u, look at my register date buddy) and thats y i wanna make a clan, to get back into the business of winning

Best answers
Originally posted by Reptile
gniffels look at your own post count gniffels
there are several friends that dont have internet so they post as my name

and everyday i only post max 4 times, so thats 10 minutes

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by koblano
so organized fightin all the way!
Erm... yea clan organised... its a bunch of your freinds you ask to come on a server and play with yourselves. :/ They should ban all clans from the beta >_<

Best answers
soz im not quite wiv it, why sould all clan be banned from servers
which i totly disagree wiv

and also good luck wiv the new/old clan u are havin

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom