some more suggestions

Best answers
first of all how many chars will be in the final version cause in the dev journals i forget who a modeler had finnished freiza 02 trans and he said something like thats 12/60 done so does that mean that theres gonna be everysingle char in dbz in it.

now for the ideas i think each character should have every attack that they did in the show, or is this already decided cause vegeta should definetly have his final shine.

a combo system for melee, and a world tournament game mode exactly like the show. i think there should also be a story mode EVENTUALLY cause theres so many multiplayer mods but not many single player.

also how many transformations will you beable to do, and i think it should be like bfp where once your a certain strength you transform and being a ssj should use a heap energy but it shout be like a quad damage, and you been ssj for the first time you should beable to untransform and retrans whenever you want

i had more but i can't remember them right now

Best answers
There will be : Freeza, cell, krillin, piccolo, goku, gohan, trunks, buu and vegeta.

I'm not sure how many (or all) attacks they have from the show, but it's enough alright.

Combo system might be implanted in beta2, because they said they would be working on "advanced melee system".

In beta1 each character will have 1 transformation. Eventually (not sure of this) I think there would be : Goku ssj1/2/3 , Vegeta ssj1/2 , Freeza form 1/2/3 , Evil buu/superbuu/kidbuu, Gohan ssj1/2, Cell form 1/2/3. I'm not sure if krillin and piccolo will have more transformation, have no idea.

You will be able to become a SSJ when you're at powerlevel 2million. To my opinion the SSJ in BFP is dump, the ki drain is far too high (can't even fly around a bit without stunning) and even a guy with very low PL can kick your ass.
In ESF you will be able to detransform whenever you want, the time it takes to transform back to SSJ again depens on your PL.

Best answers
The 12/60 you saw in the dev journal i think was referring to the number of animation frames the team member still had to do for that model (Frieza form 2) this is what i took it to mean anyway.

Every move done in the cartoon might not be feasible, as this means more animations for the models. I dont know if models have limits on how many animations they can have or anything, but every move in the cartoons for each char would be a lot of work. I would rather see more characters with less moves personally. Characters like Dabura, Pikkon, Gotenks, Veggito etc. even Goten and Trunks (Chibi).

I would also like to see combos in the melee, as well as limit break moves. We will have to wait for later releases after beta 1 to see what comes of this.

I think the SSJ mode they have worked out is going to be good. The saiyans could eventually remain SSJ like it was normal, so having a huge ki drain with it would be silly i think.

Oh and I'm SURE i have seen a pic of Fat Buu? Why did you say only Evil Buu (the grey one?)/Super Buu (the really good one?)/ and Kid Buu (the one after Goku and Vegeta free everyone from his human pods?) will be in it? Or is "Kid Buu" Fat Buu?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think cell is gonna be innit to?
they wont implement ALL attacks seen in the show, cause that will unbalance the game, looking at cell, he has all the attacks of the Z fighters,
goku only got 3
- Spirit Bomb
- Kamehameha
- Generic Ki Beam

about the world tournament mode i dun know if they are gonna implement that, maybe something like Tepus suggested
http://www.esforces.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=8436

The story mode wont be created, because it is simply to much work to set it up, and the team doesnt want to create it (correct me if i'm wrong)

When you have the needed powerlevel to go SSJ (2 mil) youre power level double's,
you will have two keys, one the ascend and one to descend
maybe even one key.

also you would be able to (de)transform at any moment

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom