Of Fighting and Fusion

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
As you might have guessed, my question is on Fusion. Will it, or is it planned to be in any version of ESF? Beta 3 or beyond? I know it's just words, especially from a coding perspective, but how hard is it to make something like a Pottara earings fusion, where the two fighters will stay together until they die.

EDIT: Okay, new question, when you block beams will you be able to redirect them into another person, or even back at an opponent? This was in a lot of episodes of dbz and looked really cool. If it's not going to be in the upcoming version, will it be in some future release?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It wont be implemeted fusion.And yes you can redirect beams

Best answers
Damn. i hope that they would implant Fusion.
it would actually be funny.
well only over lan.
but can you make it so you only can make a fusion on Lan games or if you have an connection above 128kb?
because the would be really funny.
i think so.

Best answers
Why don't all you n00bs who want to post on the esf forums don't find a good question, these question have all been answered 100 tiems before!! Use the search option!!!

Best answers
soo true no fusion cuz its too hard to code and how woud 2 player be one player one controls and player 2 has to wait:\

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by USGogett@
Damn. i hope that they would implant Fusion.
it would actually be funny.
well only over lan.
but can you make it so you only can make a fusion on Lan games or if you have an connection above 128kb?
because the would be really funny.
i think so.
The reason fusion isnt in because we dont feel like programming it in yet, not because its going to lag 56kers. We have much more important things to program then that atm.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That's right if you read the sticky in the suggestions topic you can read that fusion might be in esf in future and also it says pherhaps!:rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom