If anyones tired of this question

Best answers
Someone should tell me the webmaster to post an estimated release date of the beta so n00bs won't ask all the time. Yeah, that's right, you know my question:

WHENS BETA!?

Note: This is not an "I Want Beta AAAAAAAAAH!" post

Best answers
Go to the noob section, doofus. And therewas an estimated date of ah.. fall 2002.

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The issue has been discussed, and I believe the webmaster(s) said no. Reason? Can't remember too well.

BTW, Triki, hold back on insulting him on his first post ;/

eot156

E
It would be sweet if there was like a ETA that gave like an exact day, with the count down and etc. That would be Awesome.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The problem there being that ppl would be pissed when said release date comes and goes without a release. A date or even probably a week is not sometyhing that can be predicted well because the mod doesn't keep a specific schedule. aka, ppl do the work when they have the free time to. They *might* set a date when they are VERY close to the finalized form of beta. As in it's fully tested, maybe one line of code and hitting the "Compile" button.

-Karrde-

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just like a mod i know of.That happened to them.And when it got pushed back it was flaming central

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you they shouldnt do that becuase it will cause massive flames if they push it back

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Why put pressure on yuourselves, give yourse;lves time and say "When it's Done"

Mog

Best answers
ETA = 13/32/2001
(some guy told me that he'd been to the future and he told me that's the exact release date) :rolleyes:

Best answers
I bet he told you the hour two. Lemme guess, 25:00 PM?

Best answers
Originally posted by shangDF
You got dissed ;) dont let a noob pull you down -_-
you called this a diss??? i could easily say that i wear boxershorts. and i do it.

haha ph34r my ol' d0rty b0x0rsh0rtz0rz

isnt this thread about asking when beta is out??? and i thought that the team doesnt like those release date estimat0rz

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom