Gizmos

Should there be gizmos like the ones I explaned in ESF?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• It's too hard!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Best answers
In some levels I think there should be a gizmo of some sort. Like a gravity machine or a hyperbolic time chamber or something and when you use them and use them over a fair period of time, then your pl goes up gradually. Is my idea too hard to be put on the HL, or is it too hard to be done?

What do yal think? Give me a response.

eot156

E
shouldnt be hard, and sounds like a really good idea. I like that.

Best answers
come on thats boring idea.

what does it bring to you if u get 10 or 100 pl per second if u do something like that???

this mod is based on melee and beam fighting.

if u need something to wait until players join the server, then simply add bots. u can train with them and powerstruggle. and it goes hell faster to get pl with these.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
esf isnt an rpg :rolleyes:

ur gonna be changeing maps and lossing all ur pl so theres no point

Best answers
Originally posted by Hibiki
esf isnt an rpg :rolleyes:

:yes: two thumbs up :yes:

an rpg is a lot of work. and there are rpgs... like master sword that wont be finished, hl rpg or sumthin that is really early phase.... i think that this mod comes too late, when they finished nobody else will play hl anymore :( but me :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if no one plays hl why are there new members joining like everyday :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think what my misguided little brother wants is something like dmz. Where you have a server in which you can save your charaters for online use later. That would then make the traiing maps/modes somewhat feasible

Mog

Best answers
Originally posted by Hibiki
i think it would be great if another changemap command was coded into esf that changes map but keeps stats....no wait thats bad for us 56kers that cant stay online very long ;/

Originally posted by SA_Gohan
something like dmz. Where you have a server in which you can save your charaters for online use later.
i didnt know u could do that in dmz!? or are they making that mode?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Master-Dorn

an rpg is a lot of work. and there are rpgs... like master sword that wont be finished
...idiot, Master Sword is already finished a long time ago, and it very nice to play for a little time...

and of course its true that halflife isnt ment to be played as an rpg...

Retired
Best answers
putting gizmo's like that in the game, will make ESF lose the idea it was created for, melee and beam fights. and it will make it boring imo. and dudeman dont call people idiots after 1 post. :S

Best answers
well actually i think its a great idea BUT.
then the maps should only be like. only in the Time Chamber. and in the what ever gravity somthing.
maybee on another planet were the gravity is really high.
so you PL is raising while your fighting or flying.

Best answers
Originally posted by dudeman
...idiot, Master Sword is already finished a long time ago, and it very nice to play for a little time...

and of course its true that halflife isnt ment to be played as an rpg...
i said it IS NOT FINISHED. they wanted to implent real RPG feeling playing, but now u can go your self to the maps and wander through the 10 map big world and kill monster. there are a few missions, but they are not big. one time u have to go for a key or ring, go into a dark forrest where skelet warriors are etc. and u can simply cheat there with the gauntlet map where is a treasure. in it is the skelet sword that make 20 damage with level one. i had lvl 20 on swordmastership so, that would make 400 damage per hit. but there is hit percentage.

they wanted to make multiplayer missions, where u have to find 3 real players, make a party (which isnt included in the last version too) and listen to a game operator (yes a real person that creates quests) and they wanted to make more maps and prettier maps... more monsters... etc. and it will never finish. thats really too much work.

does anyone on this god damn planet call esf finished??? so they dont have to add stuff or kick sum bug butts??? even with beta 1 esf isnt finished. and master sword is in beta too. beta version = unfinished product. UNFINISHED. enough of that.

and dont call me idiot. u react really aggressive. hope some moderator will see these posts of you so u will be punished.

Best answers
i have 21 with swordsmanship and i do 110 damage with lost blade....:S

you do 400 with level 20?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom