Teamplay Ideas

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
First things first, Team Last man Standing. You die, you're out for the round.

Alternate uses for the candy drop attack. Lets say, in team LMS, when someone is made into a candy drop and not immediatly eaten, they stay a candy drop for a short time. A freindly player as Buu, can reverse it using his candy ray and be restored and allowed to continue for the round.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That would be like cs.I hate waiting in games.Anyway esf is suppose to be fast paced.That suggestion is bad for the game.Second one i dont really know.I have to think about it.But i dont think you cvan turn in to anything.I think you just die

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It isn't a terrible idea. In the majority of dbz fights they fight til one is standing. So it isnt too bad.

And as for the candy attack. Emeka, that attack is already in the game. You can turn people into chocolate and such. So it is quite possible.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My point is if you are zapped into a peice of candy, you still have a chance of returning to the round instead of dieing and haveing to wait.

Best answers
Since when has turning into candy been applied in ESF?

ultrassj_vegeta

U
since for awhile... they had a screenie of it as well.... so would it be like hard to hit someone with the candy attack? coz its like unblockable yeh?... perhaps if its like the equivalent of the awp in cs.... like its hard.. but if ur good.. its good...

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Emeka650
That would be like cs.I hate waiting in games.Anyway esf is suppose to be fast paced.That suggestion is bad for the game.Second one i dont really know.I have to think about it.But i dont think you cvan turn in to anything.I think you just die
Hey Emeka650! What is it with you and signatures and avatars!Why having a new one everyday?Get a good one you like.Or get a life!

Best answers
Originally posted by cold steel
What is it with you and signatures and avatars!Why having a new one everyday?Get a good one you like.Or get a life!
LMFAO... sorry i just couldn't help wasting a post. It's funny!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dont be goofy.I find good ones.I just started making sigs.So im trying to get better.Who knew somebody was paying that much attention to someones sigs and avatars."Me thinks he's crazy."

Best answers
About the candy attack, does buu get a PL boost from the people he eats (if they have a higher PL)? Does it just give you the PL boost for killing someone instead or does the attack include some of buu's famed power absorption ability

As far as "turning back from candy goes" I think the attack counts as simply killing you, and the candy is left over (i.e. you aren't tied to the piece of candy until someone eats it).
If this isn't the case, then your team should definitely be able to change you back. (How would they even find you though? Do you still show up on the Scouter... as candy?)

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Emeka if you really want to know,i'm completely nuts and i'm a basketcase!!!!!!:p :D :]Well actually yes buu can absorb you with the cookie attack,and eat it and gain a special abilty the player had that was absorbed. "Buu wants cookie!":p

Best answers
from what i read a while back on how the candy attack works is that it slowly decreses your life and if it kills you then you turn into a piece of candy. I forget whether you can be eaten or not.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DOn't turn my thread into a flame war or spaming nonsense.

Best answers
I know i should post this somewhere else, but i recon that instead of respawning... you should wait for the dragonballs to be collected again. and if there aint any DB in a level... then you should have to run on snake way:p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think that would be a good idea xcept that every map would need a Snake way, and that would increase the map size AS WELL as lag.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom