Esf Fan Site

eot156

E
Well, since I got no reply from mastasurf, Im just gonna come out and say it. Well since everyone is so crazy about getting vids and info, I was thinking why not a FAN SITE be created. Im sure we would all be amused by having daily updates on each lil thing that goes on ie: work on models, new vid release, different system test and so on. This would take the load off the teams shoulders, and everyone would be happy. I have the the hosting, I have the design, and the people. I proposed to masta in the e-mail that just a daily chat on aim with the team members could give us enough info to keep the public updated and happy. This was just an Idea. I didnt get any response from masta but I did get one from another member who said he wasnt in charge. Anyway, this is direct towards who ever is in charge, and if you are intrested the site could be up and running within 3-4 days. e-mail me here for details : [email protected] or message me online AIM at eot156. Well just an Idea, let me know what you think. :fight:

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
isn't that what RSM is for?

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yes it is, but rsm is there for more mods

only difference I see..

eot156

E
Join? well not really only a couple of people would join the team, but this is more to see if we have the blessing and coaperration of ESF, because without it, it will not work.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Redsayin does do that,But they havent been updating lately

eot156

E
RS is pretty general. What Im proposing is close and personal info from ESF team Daily as much as possible. Not that much to ruin the game, but enough to let everyone know what goes on behind the scene daily.

Best answers
i can help with the web design / graphics if u need it

Best answers
im arraid im gunna hafta call this a waste of time. At will take the fun out of the better and turn into news at ten with john appleface.

You daily update> Joe did some wicked coding today w00t, mastasurf though it was good. they both laught ha ha ha ha......

now seriously :rolleyes:

but at least your willing to spent time to help the community i commend thee for that at least. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom