suggestionz

Best answers
I'm not sure how much the gameplay has changed since Alpha, but I think that giving a player all of his moves in the beginning is not so great an idea. I think moves should be acquired at certain power levels. I know it sounds a bit RPG-ish, but it is a lot more rewarding to recieve a move after working so hard at attaining a power level.

Just a thought.... perhaps a transformation move. Like SSJ Trunks used his massive voice to rip a hole in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber, and couldn't have done that (power required) unless he was SSJ. This would make becoming SSJ a lot more advantageous.

Again, this is going from Alpha, I don't know what kind of massive changes this mod has gone through.

Best answers
Originally posted by KuBaN
I'm not sure how much the gameplay has changed since Alpha, but I think that giving a player all of his moves in the beginning is not so great an idea. I think moves should be acquired at certain power levels. I know it sounds a bit RPG-ish, but it is a lot more rewarding to recieve a move after working so hard at attaining a power level.

Just a thought.... perhaps a transformation move. Like SSJ Trunks used his massive voice to rip a hole in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber, and couldn't have done that (power required) unless he was SSJ. This would make becoming SSJ a lot more advantageous.

Again, this is going from Alpha, I don't know what kind of massive changes this mod has gone through.
could you please read some older threads where it is stated that vegeta will get his final flash and bigbang only at ssj??? goku will get the chou kamehameha (because u live with the american censored and **** made version, i will say that this is the super kamehameha).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That was Gotenks that escaped The Room of Time and Spirit. Im a Dubby too, but I know the real names of alot of stuff. I read and look around. Sounds good to me.

Best answers
HAHAHAHA, did I say Trunks!? What was I thinking? I had just gotten done playing ESF w/ Trunks, perhaps thats why... but yeah i knew it was Gotenks.....

no really, I did...

Room of Time and Spirit... that sounds SO much better than Hyperb..... where the hell'ed they come up with that dubbed-up name anyways?

and there are about 20 other pages that I would have to look at if it's in an older thread. Sorry, I know, I should have searched, I'm an idiot, but thank you for informing me, and that is good and fuggin awesome.

Best answers
Originally posted by [ESF]nighthawk
Uh, Super K-Wave for Goku?? Not in this release :)
not in THIS release, but later. and he didnt say anything about things that have to be in BETA 1. thats why i posted it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom