just a question

Best answers
will Babidi's map in the beta be a playabe map or will allthe old maps be erased and replaced with new ones. If you can play in the Babidi map then will you guys improve it?

Best answers
Well since they scaled down the size of models by 4x im pretty shure they remade all the maps.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
None of the old maps were remade!! All the maps in the beta are completely new!!

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
You'll be able tp play any old maps from the game but they wont support dragonball or any new features of the game, they will just look unproportioned. like you'll be 4 time smaller than the door to enter the ship.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I thought HL crashed when u tried to play the alpha maps?!?! Guess I'll go try that!! :p

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What's with ppl and the babidi map? I think it's probably one of the worst maps from the alpha :p Not to mention it lags like nobody's business, chewing up FPS left and right (and I can run NS at ~70 fps). Only decent ESF 2.0 maps were Namek, Kame, and that mountain lake map.

-Karrde-

Best answers
That's because the Babidi map, if I remember right, was never fully compiled and on top of that had a leak in it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom