Greetings all

Best answers
Just saying hello to everyone. I am new to the forums and game, kind of. Just wondering, would it be alright if I hang around the forums even if I don't play the current released version? And haven't played it in a year? Hope you don't mind. :) I will be on my best behavior.

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You better be on your best behavior ;/

Anyway welcome to the forums... you seem to have been around for alittle bit so you must know the rules by now.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
heh, one of the old dudes is back...

Best answers
Don't really know you...but you came in when i discovered esf..welcome back dude!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Welcome bak man!! And dont worry, ure definitely not the only person on the forums that doesnt play the Alpha!! In fact, most dont cuz they are waiting for the beta!!

Best answers
good thing my esf just **** all over me today....

i havent played for a couple of weeks or so.....

anyways today i wanted to play...so i get in....hit create game...hit done...then it goes to loading screen....then gets kicked out and says directory:C:\SIERRA\Half-Life\esforces\cl-dlls\client.dll could not be found

god i love half life :S

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It seems that u are having the fmod.dll error!! Just find or d/l the fmod.dll and put it in ure HL directory!!

Best answers
yea i guess so.....but wtf caused this?

i haven't touched esf or done anything to it for 3 weeks and 3 weeks ago it was working fine....now all of a sudden today it just doesn't work.....

why must half life be such a piece of ****?

it actually gave me the error message once:

"ERROR: error could not be found"

stupid piece of ****....

Best answers
i also played the alpha a couple of weeks ago for the last time..and yesterday i thought let's play some esf and i want to join a server but nope...it gives the o so familiar error...why does it give that stupid error now???

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Good to see the old skool members are coming back. Welcome back Dark Helmet, play nice and so will we :D :p

BrunO

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom