Fading in and out of SSJ while transforming.

The Krazy One
✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
I know what you might be thinking.... "No it won't be done, too laggy." But if you could just take the time and read what I have in mind you might be interested. Ok here goes.

What I was thinking instead of having the entire model change back and forth, what about skin, since I believe the normal model has hair animated, why not have a SSJ skin for the normal model and have it go back in forth. Now I know changing models lags teh **** outta servers, but skins shouldn't be that bad, wouldn't it?

Post friendly comments please. :D

Thanks,
Krazy-Killa

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's amazing how many people suggest this, and it really only happened in the series one time. The first time goku goes ssj.

The Krazy One
✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
I don't really mean EVERY time you transform I mean on the first time successfully transforming, after that it's just boom your SSJ.

Best answers
Originally posted by KrazyKilla
I don't really mean EVERY time you transform I mean on the first time successfully transforming, after that it's just boom your SSJ.
It only happened to Goku the first time. Even though it'd be cool to have, it just doesn't work when it only happened to one of the Saiyans.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
u do realize inorder to change skins u have to change the model...

u cnat just change the skin it self just doesnt wokr that way

Best answers
Originally posted by SkulkMaster
It only happened to Goku the first time. Even though it'd be cool to have, it just doesn't work when it only happened to one of the Saiyans.
nope vegetta too

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That I wanted to say. Indeed. Vegeta has it to when powering up versus android fatty. :D

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
erm why cant i remember that?
i thought that he first goes ssj in space,
and againt android 19 he just roars and goes ssj?
mm maybe i must see the ep again

*edit* sorry my mistake, it does :) *edit*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom