Website up

Best answers
My new website is up, and this does belong in ESF chat cause its a fansite. Gimme about a week and I'll have everything but the forum up. Suggestions aprreciated!http://www.zelga.net/vegetto'domain/index.htm Bah thing being pain in ass just type it!

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
omg you dont know how to code a website rofl..

Best answers
no its dreamweaver being a pain in my ass. and remember im 14 im not god! Spin if you can help would be appreciated another webmaster would be nice.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
when i said you didnt know how to code, i mean you got to slice the layout!! not one big background lol.

Best answers
Still if you could help me with it, it would turn out better here is my e-mail [email protected] send me a mail and you can help me with stuff. I have to go right now ill be back maybe sometime this week from 4-7 pm.

Best answers
Hey good job thats a great little layout.

And Spin stop giving him such a hard time, I know my first website never looked that good. I used pure HTML but thats a thing of the past no one codes their own websites anymore, its all automated with graphically interfaced webpage creators.

eot156

E
hahaha, you sure do need to slice that baby up. ON a cable took me like a lil bit to load. plus you cant make a site iwth just 1 big huge pic. It takes more than that.

Best answers
Originally posted by SSJ-Roach
Hey good job thats a great little layout.

And Spin stop giving him such a hard time, I know my first website never looked that good. I used pure HTML but thats a thing of the past no one codes their own websites anymore, its all automated with graphically interfaced webpage creators.
my brother codes his own homepages all the time...he says dreamweaver blows. But ya I like it, just add another background for the part with the actual test and a the menu.

Mog

Best answers
hey, howd you get an apostrophe in your website address ?
it never let me do it when i wanted to... ;/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom