Sensing Energy

Best answers
Suggestion:

When someone uses a lot of power (powering up, flying, going SSJ, charges an attack), something on the scouter (or somewhere else) should indicate a general location. Like on Half-Life when you get shot it shows that red bar in the direction it comes from, something like that. Don't know how good that'd work in third person though.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Read around they said this was the basic thing a scouter does.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh my god... could you read around the forum next time? Or at least use the Search function...

I pronounce this thread:

*CLOSED*

Best answers
Please read before flaming him... The current scouter doesn't do such a thing. It just shows the people around you, and the dragonballs, or the pl of someone, if you aim you scouter on him/her.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I thought the radar works liek it does on the show already where if you dont look at a person it has arrows which point to the nearest person. From the picture I guess that, so :p and I wasn't flaming him, I dont think saying its already like that and being wrong, is flame. Enless we count posting as a flame now. :/

Best answers
There always has to be one guy who just tells the suggester to search and offers no help whatsoever. It's inevitable, so I ignore it, but I DID search for information on the scouter and sensing energy and didn't find anything helpful thank you very much ;D. The scouter (in my opinion) should not always detect people, because it didn't unless you were staring at the person or they currently had a high power level.

but then again not much official information has been released about anything, unless I'm not seeing a section on the site, so I don't know if this has been implemented or never thought of.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Eh, hars... I didn't see anyone flame. I sure didn't! But now it kinda seems I'm being flamed. -> "There always has to be one guy who just tells the suggester to search and offers no help whatsoever. It's inevitable, so I ignore it." Well anyway... sorry if I was being a jerk then :D . I guess I just misunderstood your suggestion, will you PLEASE forgive me? :cry:
:yes:

Best answers
Like I said, it's inevitable. I'm not holding it against you, I just know it's bound to happen. Hell, I've even done it. And that statement wasn't meant as a flame, just a clear statement. No hard feelings.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom