I know you guys are busy...

Best answers
getting the Beta out in time. but i was just curious. How does one become a beta tester for this mod? I don't want to be one now, just for the next beta.

Best answers
Magic

or probally just be a good community person and know the team really well. (hint: Dont ask them about release dates and stuff and come off as a good person)

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They come to you and say "YOU'RE IN". I got in because I know a few people in high places... or they just took pitty on me. Ether way is fine.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I slept with the whole team, and what do i get? A BIG BOOT TO THE ASS!

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I got in by my wittines, charm, looks, sex with all the team members, Said I would gline them all from irc.gamesnet.net if they did not let me become a mod and beta tester. You just have to work your way around things. ;)

Btw for you illiterate IRC noobs Gline = Global Ban from the GamesNET IRC Network.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I did. The results were nasty (yeah like you'd believe me anyway. You all know my opinion on esf) o_O

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sex with team members always seems to work, worked for me! :D

BrunO

Best answers
SHUTT UUUUPP YOUR HURTING MY HEAD ABOUT PEOPLE BEEING TESTERS:cry:

can i be a tester PLEASEEEE ;/ :p

Best answers
beta testing = playing a not complete product

this sux.

having bugs and crashes sux. and this happens in beta testing.

only the end of beta test is fun, because then most bugs are out and most game features are in.

but until then u dont have to wait soo long anymore.

Best answers
thats y i make mods and not test them... makes it funnier to see a game develop

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Id like to be one, but i dont have the time nor the patience. I know, but soon i will, by then the beta will be out though. And besides im really lazy.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Master-Dorn
beta testing = playing a not complete product
Does it stop it from being fun, NO. I enjoy beta testing if thats what i do to help the community then i shall do it its a hard job but someones got to do it :p

BrunO

Best answers
OK cool. I'll try to be on my best behavior here so I might be able to beta test Beta2.

Best answers
Here is how you become a beta tester for ESF

YOU DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT, because they have plenty if they want more they will recruit more. nothing to be done about it. I know some of the others were selected cause they played an active role in the early days which caught the devs' eyes so they became testers. If u ever talk about it u will never get it, its just something out of the blue that kind of happens.

I've been here a while now to see this mod progress and it seems like they have an ample # of testers to keep the projects moving. when u have a small team u cant have like 100testers:1 team member. they just can't work that fast. If they make lots of testers then i am willing to bet it will be leaked and then what the point be? So in order to ensure a steady development without to much intrusions WE SHOULD let them continue without bugging them so much. In the meantime awaiting the release i shall be testing SWG and that is REAL fun........ *cough* work *cough*.............. nightshade weren't u trying to get into beta? :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom