SSJ Transformations

Best answers
i was wondering a couple of things
(a) - when you go ssj how much will your power level increase double, triple, quadripple

(b) - will there be the ability to go from ssj-ssj3 or 4 abilities with animated hair etc. cause freiza has for transformations

(c) - or will it be like bfp where when you get to a certain point you transform but theres no benifits

(d) - will chars like freiza transform earlyier than a ssj cause freiza wasn't all that strong until he got to 4th trans (this should be a feature seriously considered for later versions like beta 3 maybe

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by m1tCh
i was wondering a couple of things
(a) - when you go ssj how much will your power level increase double, triple, quadripple

dunno, I think double but not sure

(b) - will there be the ability to go from ssj-ssj3 or 4 abilities with animated hair etc. cause freiza has for transformations

yes, but everyone only got 1 transformation in the beta, there will be more in later versions

(c) - or will it be like bfp where when you get to a certain point you transform but theres no benifits

no

(d) - will chars like freiza transform earlyier than a ssj cause freiza wasn't all that strong until he got to 4th trans (this should be a feature seriously considered for later versions like beta 3 maybe

I don't think so, but I don't know, if they add it it's for balancing

Best answers
most likely double . check the transformation clip on the main esf page. if u pause it at the end i think u can see the increase.

well freiza in his best form got killed by ssj trunks in 1 shot sooo.

nup

hhmm well . if freiza has 4 trans in the game . his 4th trans will probably be equivilent to that of a ssj but there should be like short pl requirements inbetween each transformation.

Best answers
(a)Double
(b)Not in Beta 1... In Beta 2 yes (but that will be a while)
(c)no
(d)the new CF (Change Form) bar tells it all, when that becomes full, thats when u can transform.. im pretty sure its all even... other than the Ki

Best answers
i believe everything usefull was said....you guys are totally right i think..

Best answers
Different characters have different PL requirements for their transformations. You'll just have to wait and see.

Best answers
a. double.
b. I think they said SSJ4 wouldn't be in, cause ESF is based on DBZ and not DBGT.
c. Unlike BFP you'll be a lot stronger when you're SSJ, the same is that you'll gain 1(special) attack when you turn SSJ.
d.Every char transforms at 2million.

Mog

Best answers
hey, i just thought... what will happen to people that only transform one way such as freiza, will they be able to de-transform like the other chars?

Best answers
for hijacking the thread but since this is a qestion thread and such, let me ask a couple a questions of my own :p .

1) lets say u go ssj or whatever and u got the norm character ...weak. if u race will the ssj guy win by a significant margin? for ex: ssj trunks vs. gohan will he just get blown away speed wise?
2) leads me to my other question.....lets say 2 incredible fighters r well ummm fighting, an on-looker looks on of course, will he see like melee go faster for instance u know when goku fights cell for example, im not talking about the to fast to see but punches wise will it be like whoa incredible, cannot match there speed kindve of thing?
3)
It doesnt really matter just bored and curious and if some questions did not make sense thats stupidty
:)

Best answers
for hijacking the thread but since this is a qestion thread and such, let me ask a couple a questions of my own :p .

1) lets say u go ssj or whatever and u got the norm character ...weak. if u race will the ssj guy win by a significant margin? for ex: ssj trunks vs. gohan will he just get blown away speed wise?
2) leads me to my other question.....lets say 2 incredible fighters r well ummm fighting, an on-looker looks on of course, will he see like melee go faster for instance u know when goku fights cell for example, im not talking about the to fast to see but punches wise will it be like whoa incredible, cannot match there speed kindve of thing?
3) when i heard optimising code for next releases ure telling me esf is gonna be more detailed? For example savior of strength move down to q2 engine but a standalone and crazy detail so i have read, cuz that be sweet if u get huge maps and bump mapping also for future releases, because think about it (readers) if q2 can be detailed so is hl, q1 is more detailed then q3 (tanabre), so hl engine would be perfect, a hint of q1 with q2
It doesnt really matter just bored and curious and if some questions did not make sense thats stupidty
:) :) :) :p

Best answers
will SSJ have a burnout in beta like in the show? like u can only use it for a certain amount of time before your powers wears off and u get tired.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by [SSJ]MyStIc
will SSJ have a burnout in beta like in the show? like u can only use it for a certain amount of time before your powers wears off and u get tired.
yes, ur Ki will get used up being SSj... i thinko_o

Best answers
Your ki does not drain when transformed, however, if your character's transformation is not a permanent one (such as buu's or cell's, etc., which are permanent) you will detransform if your ki is 0 or if you PL drops too low (from low HP).

Best answers
Originally posted by Enforcer15
Your ki does not drain when transformed, however, if your character's transformation is not a permanent one (such as buu's or cell's, etc., which are permanent) you will detransform if your ki is 0 or if you PL drops too low (from low HP).

for cell, frieza, and buu are the same settings like ssj. they can detransform and go back.

after u mastered ssj, u dont drain ki as ssj.

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Master-Dorn
for cell, frieza, and buu are the same settings like ssj. they can detransform and go back.

after u mastered ssj, u dont drain ki as ssj.
What you guys know is like 10% if that. The transformations are different then what was told to you awhile ago. Thing changed.
So if you want to know how transfomations work you will have to wait for the beta.

Best answers
Yes being ssj or any other transformaiton costs ki...it's not that much i believe little more than flying or something but still it tkaes ki

Best answers
why hasn't any1 answered my questions :S ? there not that hard to understand, pardon my dumbnessessess

Best answers
wat did u exactly mean by mastering SSJ??? will it be like u gotta do it a couple of times before u "perfect" it and can stay liek that for a long time without wasring energy?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom