snake way

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Pherhaps this was mentioned before but here goes,there's a landscape that would be very cool to make a level with snakeway in it.With the orange/brown coloured clouds and a long piece of snake way the.And when you fall into the clouds you die cuz that's where the land of the infinite loozers is hehe.

Best answers
BFP had the map snake way, and I didn't like it at all.. ;/

Best answers
It would just be a long twisting walkway with yellow clouds in the way of the view. Maps can't be THAT long, even if you did just a portion... I dunno, I think it would get redundant.

On the other hand it'd be a cool map to race on :D

Best answers
Well theres an unofficial version of Snake way on redsaiyan.com
but if u download the SDBZ map pack, then u'll c an updated version of the map ESF_Earth, and an improved snake way..
but i find Snake Way itself really boring...

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
eh Kuban it is quite impossible to make 100000000000000000000000000 kilometers snakeway!!!!:\ What i am suggesting is a piece of snakeway not the entire thing!!o_o

Best answers
What i am suggesting is a piece of snakeway not the entire thing!!
Well, if they made a part of snake way i'd like this, this is showing what i'd like depending on the part the'd make

Front: Maybe add King Yamma's building with his desk

Middle: Snake Queen's Castle (can go in)

End: King Kia's Planat (able to go on, although not sure how they would handle the gravity differense)

Doesn't matter thats just what I'D like

Best answers
Snake way would be realy realy kool. just an idea, Do what that other guy said and make Princess Snake's Castle. Make King Yemma's palace a starting point, make a planet for king kai. also, you don't have to die when you fall off snake way, you can just fall into HFIL and just have to walk back to Yemma's. And on King Kai's planet, for evey couple of seconds on it, you get more powerful until you reach a point and then they power growing stops.:yes: :yes: :yes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom