Buu MOdel

Best answers
From what i saw from the vgui pics, which im guesing is the actualy model pics... the fat buu is kinda wierd looking. Yea i know that if i think it should look better i should make it, but i cant, i dropped my modelling class. Idk exactly whats wrong, but don't he seem wierd to any one? The rest of the models are pretty amazing. I hope you guys release b4 that ps2 one comes out, so im not playing that instead of this. Keep up the excellent work, Peace.

Best answers
I must agree, he's not tall enough and his belly isn't right.

He's belly should be big and round, but now it's like it almost isn't there. I'm not sure if it's correct, cause it may be just the vieuw to the picture.

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Its the animation, buus stomach kinda goes inwards with some of the animations.. Doesnt really matter though, nothing you going to notice ingame. Its kinda funny accually, we have a bone JUST to control buus stomach, hehe.

Scruffie

S
So we now have the amazing ability to make Buu jiggle.

Does that sound wierd to anyone else?

eot156

E
Come on you wanna fight? Lets go damn it, That wasnt THAT BAD of a spam now, not like IM SPAM SPAM SPAMming right now or anything. SLap you back woman.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hmmm.. Buu looks like a extremely fat storm tropper to me. Or maybe jaba the hut...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Stop the spam or you get a warning! This means you, eot156.

I don't think Buu looks weird... but it DOES sound weird that he has a BONE that makes his belly jiggle :D .

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I had said that he looked wiered before.I dont like it.Could be better:no:

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think the model is perfectly fine.

The way I look at it, you'd be VERY lucky to get close enough to a person playing as Buu to examine the model carefully. He'd probably be at a distance firing off the cookie beam...

I think the model is :yes:

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
*points out that this is still HL* Whadya guys want? An oval shape curved face for Buu's stomach? I mean come on, it's half life. I somehow doubt HL does dunlapping fat ppl well. Especially pink...thingy ones. Furthermore, there's no way you'll notice it at all in game. I think the model is exceptional.

-Karrde-

Best answers
it looks fine cept the stomach is weird....

why does he have a black line in the middle of it?

Best answers
all this shoulda been said MONTHS ago when the model first came out. I think its to late to complain now, so just please don't cause anymore delay to the beta.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Slash
it looks fine cept the stomach is weird....

why does he have a black line in the middle of it?
Two words: Jelly Roll.

-Karrde-

Best answers
lol jiggle is fun to say, but its cool how u guys to make animation for jiggling (teehee) this is very detailed :), and plz stop saying its half-life, sure curves are hard to do but not impossible. Its like poly counts ppl say hl is limited but its not it depends how u code it :) .3 years ago this mod would be dubbed impossibe to do in my opinion. Sure its hl but its not impossible to have the curves such as q3 for example. I think it looks good and its not like ure gonna be staring at buus stomache, arent u guys gonna concentrate on gameplay, and isnt this in third so basically ull be seeing his back?

Best answers
i like the animation part..... but buu is too small and has too much fat around face, take away a chin or two and stretch him out a bit, he's actually suppose to be tall as hell. he's suppose to be....ahem....."big & tall" ;D ;D ;D ROFL

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Uh, last I checked, actual cuves are impossible in HL. I think the first engine to have actual curved surfaces was Quake 3. And the reason this mod would have been dubbed impossible 3 years ago is because the engine wasn't as advanced back then as it is now. Furthermore, hardware technology from then wasn't nearly as good. And why is this still being talked abou anyway? You're not going to notice any of these issues in game.

-Karrde-

*edit* And dammit, he changed his IP x.x

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom