idea for later beta

Best answers
hey i just got an idea that'd be pretty cool.. if u could absorb ppl wen ur Buu and take their powers. but u only hold them in u for like 5 secs so its like in super smash brothers when kirby eats someone and takes on his abilities.

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Moved to suggestions...

Best answers
i c how it is, dont even comment on my idea :S just MOVED TO SUGGESTIONS!

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You're just lucky that Joe didn't kill you. You leave Joe alone, he is one of the geniui behind ESF.

About your idea. It is a relatively good idea. I'm not sure if it's possible to do in HL though.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Possible, yes. Possible to make it look good, especially without lots of lag, I doubt it.

Also, Joe's just being a moderator. It's his job to keep the posts in the righrt place. As a suggestion, he placed it into suggestions.

-Karrde-

Best answers
heheh calm down guys i was just playin, joe knows that (i hope) :D

Best answers
/me thinks this falls under the same catagory as fusion.
a failed concept for many reasons, but the biggest one was:

What happens to the absorbed characters? To make it 100% true the show is not an easy thing to do, especially with halflife.

Best answers
buu absorbs them, and then he is alone. buu is boring and leaves the server.

i think this idea is bad. what do u get if u absorb them? 5 seconds pl. but then some ppl could come and only shoot him because he has more pl so they get more pl.

Best answers
noooooo k the person is in buu for like 5 secs or watever. then they get released, so the person isn't there watching buu for like a half hour, but buu still gets their abilities and maybe a little increase in power. not a dramtic increase. like lets say if ur buu and u wanna absorb goku, u get his kamehameha wave attack added to ur attack list maybe.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hmm that idea is pretty good I think... but how would the ability to copy be selected?

Best answers
Basically give him all the character key moves but red them out, when the trigger to enable them is initiated (ubsorbing some one) then it becomes a selectable atack.

I dont think it is as difficult as some of your are thinking it is, What do u think picking up a gun in regular hl does =)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmm.. SOUNDS like a AWESOME idea I love it. It would be really cool. But I thnk it might make buu a little uneven.. Why not lower his stats a bit.. Who knows..

Mog

Best answers
the move to absorb ppl would have to be really hard to pull off or you might aswell just give buu all the moves to begin with.

Best answers
the team has put hours even days possibly weeks into making the game balanced. i doubt they will make one character suddenly have such an unfair advantage over the others.

my guess is that they will make it so you can only have one absorbed power at a time. Eg: when you absorb goku, you get kamehameha. if you absorb vegeta, you get final flash and lose kamehameha.

Best answers
yea thats true, he'd probably be able to get 1 ability at a time, or maybe he could have a time limit to use that ability until it wears off or sometin. and to do the actual attack would probably be very hard to pull off too. maybe like a pink blob that you shoot at someone, but i travels liek a kienzan but even faster maybe, so its hard to control. or even very slow so ppl have time to see it and avoid it.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I tink this was suggested a long time ago and it's allready going to be in the game.I'm not really sure.

edited.

The cookie attack is going to be in.I just read it.He will be able to absorb a character and then copy !!!--==1==--!!! of his attacks.:yes:

Best answers
thats cool idea for buu to get one move of the person buu absorbs.

i was just thinking that they could have so that once buu gets to a certain power level he cant transform until he absorbs someone(he could have to absorb the right people for the right transformation, but obviously that wouldn't work if a certain key character wasn't there), although this might make buu hard to use.

hes still the most powerful character though

Best answers
Personally, I think that this idea would be best (the stealing attack idea) if implemented with the candy attack. For example, I'm buu, I turn Goku into a cookie. I eat the cookie. I get the Kamehameha. I've suggested this before and it has gotten pretty good feedback.

Best answers
maybe this idea would be good if, the only move buu startes with is the cookie attack... but not many people wouldlnt want this, his moves sound cool as it is... i mean buu would just own if he picked up everybodyies special move, and this would unblance a few things...
although i like it, i dunt think it will suit esf

Best answers
i am not a big fan of the cookie attack, i dunno y... but i personally liek the idea of ensnaring some careless esf player when they not looking with a blob of pink goo then making it wrap around em and abosrbing them. hehe i think it'd be much more fun to watch and actually do (my opinion) I was also just wondering if its possible to make a spirte on hl engine that can wrap around someone for example Gotenks cosmic halo.. would that be possible to do?? cuz thatz one kick azz move

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom