Super Saiya-Jin BETA suggestion!

Best answers
Hi

I know you all have discussed the idea of the skins changing forth and back again and again, but currently we have like two skins a normal and a ssj skin.

A good idea would be in a later release to have 3 skins that means a normal skin a parital ssj skin and a full ssj skin, that means that during the transformation the normal skin changes to the partial ssj skin and at last the full ssj skin, that way the transformation will end up more smoothly....anyway it might have been suggested.

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well the problem is, is that you can't just change skins, you have to change models. So you would have to make 3 models and 3 skins and change back and forth.

It just doesn't seem necessary to me.

Best answers
Well of course it's not necessary, otherwise it'd be in the next beta. The models shouldn't differ too much so I don't think it'd be a big challenge doing it, it'd just take time to do and code in.

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Trust me when I say this. All the transformations are amazing. They will make you drool. They are perfect the way they are. Right now piccolos transfomation is my favorite.

Best answers
Damn you, Hsu! I wish i were a beta tester.

I'll just play more Natural Selection until ESF Beta comes out.

Oh, and the transformation (well, the Vegeta one) is just fine as it is, although all you'd have to do is change some color on the skin and copy it onto a skinless version of the model.

But, I'm satisfied how it is.

Best answers
As of now the transformations are stunning, like Hsu said, and changing skins would lag, since to change skins you need to change models.

Best answers
That idea won't work without lag on hl or on any other game, and SkulkMaster you must stop making advertisment for Ns every fricking time you post. but it kinda a good idea

Best answers
you don't have to change models back and forth to make it look the way you want .. you can just use a sprite (or what ever it's clled) .. like the aurua (or what it ever it's called :p) arond his body .. you would put a smaller one around his hair and it would be yellow/gold and that thing is what would go back and forth!!

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ehm arsenal no offense,but i tink you should make your sig a little smaller.:)

Best answers
Yeah, a Sprite ,maybe possible, but, i think it will be hard to make.... (p.s you dont need other models and skins.... just copy the model+skin, and just change the coulour of the hair.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't tink it would look pretty ,overall sprites are very low detailed objects.And wtf is natural selection?

Best answers
come on u only saw vegetas transformation. didnt it look great??? and when this looks great, how great does gokus or the others look? gokus hair will move slowly up, and then change yellow with lightning. (i think, somebody said he gets lightning and that hair move up, just like as he fires a kamehameha... etc)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom