aarg me first post, chargin

Best answers
I'm dont wanna start to lame, but I guess I have to:rolleyes:

Somebody probly asked this b4 so here goes; can you move while chargin a beam in the beta?

Best answers
yes..you can...at which speed and how much i don't know...but there are movies in which you see people poering up and jumping or something!! And btw...your dutch ...another now dutch one!!So am i!!!Stay cuz ESF Ownssss!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes, you can, but only with certain attacks!! These attacks are usually beam attacks like the Kamehameha and the Gallit Gun, but there are some exceptions!!

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Welcome to the froums man and since your from the netherlands anyway.Het is cool om te zien hoeveel nederlanders hier komen man.:p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
did he need to be told 3 times? im sure hes not an idiot, anyways, welcome to forum

... yes u can move and fire in the beta;D :p ;/ :\ :cry:

Best answers
ckers niet...er zijn zelfs enkele nederlandse ESF Team Members...zoals harSens...maar doe nou maar geen nederlandse posts meer..anders krijgen we allemaal een waarschuwing:p!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
please get back to english
it´s still an english forum
...and i can´t moderate you if you are talking dutch ;/

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
they didn't say anything really special tough :)

but yea, talk english u guys ^^

Best answers
he don't you guys read or something???Especially you Nazghul cuz you're dutch...firefly can't read it...but i already said we should get back on the english language!!!:D:p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom