Will we get to see a..

Best answers
will we get to see a goku transformation before beta :rolleyes:
or you guys gonna make us wait and wonder in amazement ;/

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I personally don't want to see anymore transformations. Beta isn't that far off. So I think we can all wait and then witness the transformations for ourselves.

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Evil_Trunks
I personally don't want to see anymore transformations. Beta isn't that far off. So I think we can all wait and then witness the transformations for ourselves.
Wise man :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
once again showing how no one alive has any paitents what so ever

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Hibiki
That's been obvious from the get go. I'm personally happy to let the team just work :p

-Karrde-

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hehe, well those in the medical field do. ;)

I know you trying to spell Patience but I just had to say that...

Anywho, yeah, the transformations will be alot better and more enjoyed if you see them first ingame. More suprising, more dramatic, in a way, just funner in general to have to reach the point and have transforming as a reward for it.

Best answers
there called fans hibiki :) , most of us are not playtesters, and ure 1 so u dont have to wait. Its only gonna get worse the closer fall comes to an end the worse it will get, but do us a favor dev team....plz do not give us the day its comming out...maybe the night before, but not that 1 week crap ns did :) , cuz basically forums r flooded with 3 days left; 2 days left and its a pain to go through forums at that time when basically u have the same **** saying it over and over....do whatever suits u, just giving a suggestion

Best answers
I don't care much about seeing any more transformations, i'd like to see some Shenlong though, won't he be coming out when you make a wish with the dragonballs? Will he just appear or come out like the show? Or will there be no Shenlong, cause i did once see a pic of Shenlong somewhere awhile ago.

Best answers
yeah i don't wanna see any more videos .. it just ruins the WOW effect (i heares this phrase somewhere .. :rolleyes: ) i'd rather be surprised by the facinating game!! (i hope it is) .... the only thing i wanna know .. is when is *** **** ****** ***?!?! ;D lol!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah theres good old shenlong :D

he just doesnt grow out of the balls like in the show cause that would be uber hard to do well...

Best answers
We can wait.. meanwhile.. ill transform for you guys

EAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!
EUAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!
AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHEAHAHHHHHHH!!

WAHHHHEAHEAHEAHEHAEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!

There... now I'm all tired.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sounds more like ur constipated.... o_o

Best answers
LMAO

hey maybe when yall finally finish this mod can yall maybe add a constipated mode where they let out a big one when they go ssj or something like that? o_o.....*walks away quickly*

Best answers
sounds more like ur constipated.... o_o
OMFG THAT WAS HELERIOUS! I WAS IMAGINING THE SCREAMS HAHA THEN I READ HIBIKIS POST.AHA good one:talk:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom