Models being used.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Is there a possiblity to show wich models are used when you look at a server you would like to go to.This way there's probably more variation in the game.

ultrassj_vegeta

U
wat like a class column for the scoreboard???... yeh that wud be helpful....

Best answers
hmm yea, kinda like DMZ? but you should be able to play as a certain character more than one, NOT like in DMZ where you have to pick what's available, thats BS and not much fun, especially when you get stuck with someone as weak as krillyn.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Gogeta
hmm yea, kinda like DMZ? but you should be able to play as a certain character more than one, NOT like in DMZ where you have to pick what's available, thats BS and not much fun, especially when you get stuck with someone as weak as krillyn.
;/ in dmz Krillin has the biggest beam move, its stupid how big it is, so he IS good, but cos of the beam bug, he is pointless till 1.8 when its fixed

Best answers
the sever admin probley could turn that on

i just want esf to have the ablilty that the admin could make the number of each characters being played i would put 2 or 3 of the same characters only in a game, cause who wants to gointo a game where theres 8 vegetas

ultrassj_vegeta

U
yes perhaps a limit of like 3 of each characters.. or mayb 2 .. nethin the server can select.. until there are like 2 of every character.. then it starts again.. and u can be ne1

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah! thats exactly wat I was tinking.Now lets hope they add this.

Best answers
i think the server operator should choose if the want unit capping on or off than it would be better

Best answers
when i was playing the alpha at a lan i found everyone would swip swap between characters during the game. so it probably wont matter if theres 6 vegetas when you get on the server, cos the characters will change as the game goes on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom