more new moves

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i was playing DBZ LEGends and saw some of the attacks.. here are a few attacks im suggesting

TRUNKS
RISING ENERGY - the move he used to kill imperfect cell wen he traveled back to the future, it would give trunks a pretty handy move

FRIEZA
PLANET CUTTER - Freeza swipes his arm several times sending down blades of energy that slice open the ground. The ground under the enemy then explodes upwards.

KRILIN
RAIN SHOT - Krillin gathers energy in both hands then fires a beam at the opponent. Right before it hits them it turns up and goes into the sky exploding. Sending a rain of fireballs down on the foe!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the only ones i remember are the planet cutter and rain shot, and i think they would both be cool like the rain shot sends a few generic beams going to the ground or somthing.
But how would you do the planet cutter?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
maybe the planet cutter, the ki drops n hits the ground or soemthing, and tehn when it hits the ground.. it makes a wave that comes up and trails behind and goes a few yards or so i duno

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
there will be no map damage and freeza allready has the disk, in someway it would be a weapon to slice the opponent in two in another way.So I don't see any point in it.As for the the rainshot they have created the scatterbeam.The rising energy attack however might be a good idea but they won't be in beta 1.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom